Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

How to connect my Farm to NEW FB account?

iamSquashyiamSquashy Posts: 5Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

my old fb account was disconnected for a year already and I was trying to connect my FV to new fb account. Everytime im connecting to my new FB account it always says Your farm is already connected to another FB account, please sign in to FB with that account to continue. How? i forgot my password and username. Help please...

Comments

• DivuDivu Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    Dear Zynga team support.
    I had connect my farm with my facebook account but later my facebook was deleted so i create a new facebook account and try to connect farm with my new facebook account. Farm didn't allow me to connect with my new facebook account. It's said "this farm have already connected with another facebook account." But that facebook account been already deleted. HOW TO CHANGE DIFFERENT FACEBOOK ACCOUNT CONNECT TO FARM SETTING?
  • lindafilionlindafilion Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

jaimerai bien retrouve ma coop svp sur zyngagme sur facebook sa fonctionne bien

• missyamyammissyamyam Posts: 131Registered User The Pesky Helper
    Hello @Divu
    Unfortunately, you can’t. Only option you have right now is to recover your old facebook account to be able to access/play your farm.

At the moment, One farm/player ID is designed and can be connected to one particular Facebook account only.

Hope this helps. Good luck!