Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Country Fair : Suspected Cheater

Comments

• Knows WheatKnows Wheat Super Moderator Posts: 1,664Guest The Chosen One

Thank you for letting us know about the suspected cheater on your County Fair group, @Mixxchard. Please submit a ticket to our Support team and include the following details so they can further investigate:

• Issue description
    • Name and email address
    • Player ID
    • Screenshots - you can upload the image online, get the URL link, and copy-paste/insert it on the "Describe your problem here" section of the ticket you're about to create.
      (iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Kindle Fire)
  • lamont310lamont310 Posts: 4Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I know people cheat I see nothing being done I don't want to think everyone is cheating but I play this game way to much I'm lev 86 in a week on county fair I max at 300-350k tell me how do people get 1 million points in 1-2 days if they are not cheating when they are lower lev then me?

• mhakimhaki Super Moderator Posts: 1,352Guest Cream Corn Champion
    edited November 2017

These players may be using exploits to gain an unfair advantage to take the lead on the weekly County Fair, @lamont310. Please continue submitting the following details to our Support team when you encounter a suspected cheater in the game so they can track down these players. Thank you for cooperation, @Mixxchard.

• Issue description
    • Name and email address
    • Player ID
    • Screenshots - you can upload the image online, get the URL link, and copy-paste/insert it on the "Describe your problem here" section of the ticket you're about to create.
      (iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Kindle Fire)
  • amy33amy33 Posts: 5Registered User Loose Cannon

I love this game. It may have its troubles but me liking it is not one of them.

• MixxchardMixxchard Posts: 9Registered User Loose Cannon

@lamont310 said:
    I know people cheat I see nothing being done I don't want to think everyone is cheating but I play this game way to much I'm lev 86 in a week on county fair I max at 300-350k tell me how do people get 1 million points in 1-2 days if they are not cheating when they are lower lev then me?

Yes, and some of them got 500k - 1m points 2hrs after the start of the country fair. It is unfair though that even if I reported them, they were not removed from the rankings

• SoellySoelly Posts: 4Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited November 2017

Love it doing the event but it is impossible to compete with those people with their impossible score to compet.how do i submit a screen shot?

• firefighterfanfirefighterfan Posts: 379Registered User Social Snowflake

Yea i know the feeling i had cheater didnt have 10x but in 2 hrs it went from 7000 to 320000 i send zynga her name lots screenshots n nothing done to her after her boost was up she 350000 to 500000 in 2 hours n no boost n not much in her barn but if i did that they take my things away like the dog i won n soon event was calculate i got kicked out n rebooted n lost dog cuz my game went backwards n lost rank points n they say u didnt win but the 3 cheaters won n didnt lose the dog. They say they dont like cheaters n hackers but that who wins most of the events so no one plays fair to win at all. But that girl cheated everyone else was 15000 n i bet she got all the goodies even 3 of my co-op say first 2 hrs they got ppl 300000 in few hrs n climbing

• lamont310lamont310 Posts: 4Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

1 month after reporting this cheater Zynga took my farm away did nothing to the cheater I was lvl 90ewith a emptie farm no animals no buildings nothing I fought with them for 7 mos they say they cant give me back my farm want to give me a generic that's half or less then what I had and nothing upgraded nothing gold lvl I spent over a year building my farm who said cheaters never win ask Zynga this cheater still has their farm I had to start over thanks zynga

• Halanna1Halanna1 Cloudylicious Posts: 120Registered User The Pesky Helper
    edited September 24
    What do you mean by "took your farm away"? Did you change devices? I'm not sure I understand, you were level 90 with an empty farm?

I'm sorry you lost your farm. I had to start over too. It can be done! It's kind of nice and a pain at the same time. Worst part is losing the permanent hands you've won.