Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

What do you like and dislike about Marie's order board?

ljmeierljmeier Not a Title, but a StarPosts: 82Registered User Dramachine
edited October 2017 in Off Topic Discussion
I like being able to get timber to upgrade machines, trees, and fields. I also like the potential of getting a helping hand if our coop meets its weekly goal. And I like that you can ask for help on orders.
What I don't like is that Marie ask for so many of an order and then only get 10 or so timber in return. I also don't like that it takes 30 mins. for a new order to come once you 'x' out an order you don't want to do. Why can't it be 10 mins. like it was in the old order board? Also, so many times my coop is more focused on the never ending events or the show pigs/ sheep, that we rarely make the weekly coop goals. So maybe if their could be an individual goal or raising the number of pts each individual could earn to a higher number (or allowing each player to earn as many pts as they can/ want).
What are some of the things you like and dislike about Marie's order board.

Comments

• BrianBrian Posts: 315Registered User Unstained Chieftain
    The amount of timber needed to upgrade buldings and crops is far greater than the tiny amounts at Marie's order board I dislike the timber amount and the weekly goal items should be a maximum of 5 things to make as 10 plush cats is a joke
  • ljmeierljmeier Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 82Registered User Dramachine
    edited November 2017
    I agree with you on the timber and number she asks for. Yesterday I had one order for, I think, something like 7 tin and another order for 7 tin buttons. Both are easy orders, compared to others. However, both orders I would have received the same number of timber. I don’t remember the exact number of timber I got, but shouldn’t I get more timber if I have to either go through an extra step to make it or spend more to buy it market?
    And it is annoying how long it takes to upgrade machines and crops. Especially when you only get maybe 20 or so timber for an order that takes all day to make or an order that you need 20 or 30 of. And each machine or crop needs 1,000+ timber to upgrade. I have suggested that Zynga should make it possible for us to get timber from selling orders to Eddie, Sophie, and the Mariner. But I’m not holding my breath that they actually will do that.
  • mhakimhaki Super Moderator Posts: 1,352Guest Cream Corn Champion

Hi @ljmeier and @Brian! Thanks for taking the time to share us your feedback and suggestions for Marie's Order Board. I have listed them below:

1. Earn Timber rewards from selling orders to Eddie, Sophie and the Mariner.
    2. Reasonable amount of Timber rewards & quantity of Marie's orders.
    3. Reduce waiting time after skipping orders.
    4. Raise the maximum contribution points.

These are all noted and will be passed on to the team. Thanks!

@mhaki also sharing timber with the coop would help others too as I only started playing the game again and my sole reason is to help others
  • kjensen660kjensen660 Posts: 5Registered User Loose Cannon
    I hate that when it says I have reached Timber Time and I will receive double timber rewards, I don't EVER get the rewards! It is so frustrating!

Also, I agree with everyone else who said that the quantities are crazy ridiculous!

Thanks! Just needed to vent!
  • tinkstinks Posts: 140Registered User Saint Spontaneous
    I do enjoy the timber and farm hand. What I dislike is spending hours making like 20 salmon bisque for 17 timber. Are you freakin kidding. What a joke really
    And why all the fruit 40 grapes or 40 pears.. Only to finish that order wait 30 mins. To have the same order appear AGAIN!. Always happens.
    I feel if you are going to add crazy insane orders you better match the timber!!! Because I certainly am not getting enough!
  • JenkeyJenkey Forum Traveller Posts: 804Registered User Forum Meister
    @kjensen660 the double timber actually doesn’t go into effect until you sell one more tile of items on the board, once you reach timber time and you see everything has same amount of timber + 100% well watch it after you sell one more tiles worth of an item, then go out of the board and go back in and now the timber quantities are double...... insane and crazy I know
  • ShellaShella Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I like the Marie’s board and we have been at the top level for weeks! The really frustrating part though is this is the second time in as many weeks that we finished our order but did not get the extra lumber!!! Is this a known glitch?

• Rambling RoseRambling Rose Muffin Posts: 1,382Registered User Cream Corn Champion

I like upgrading workstations, I'm not bothered about crops.
    I enjoy working with the rest of my coop to meet our weekly goal.
    I hate that double timber comes and goes and Zynga haven't bothered to fix this.

Large orders don't bother me as we work as a team to fill them. The 60 limit is annoying. So is the fact that you only need to fill 1 order to benefit from everyone else's hard work.

• cresacolleencresacolleen Posts: 7Registered User Loose Cannon

In my coop, some member consistently have orders with quantities of 2, 3, or 4 each. Most members have orders of 17 to 21' with fruit tree orders at 40. This constant has been going on for about 6 weeks. When does this change? So unfair, and just not right for hard working farmers. It has nothing to do with levels either. Thanks

• IrrayaIrraya Unstained Chieftain Posts: 1,256Registered User Genius Genie

@cresacolleen said:
    In my coop, some member consistently have orders with quantities of 2, 3, or 4 each. Most members have orders of 17 to 21' with fruit tree orders at 40. This constant has been going on for about 6 weeks. When does this change? So unfair, and just not right for hard working farmers. It has nothing to do with levels either. Thanks

The more orders you fill, the harder they'll get. Usually.
    If you want easier orders, either stop filling Marie's orders for a few weeks/months, or stop playing the game for a few weeks/months.

The 60 limit needs to be 80. But I hit the 60 limit then sell to the coop and let them sell it to help them reach 60.

Also the time between boat race bonus shouldn't be 12 hours.
  • musicman214musicman214 Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

How do I upgrade to this board. I just reached Level 25

• paulaspaulas Posts: 98Registered User Chocolatier

@musicman214 the board does not change until level 27. Make sure you are doing the orders that you have until then. Good luck! Happy Farming.