Maria's Order board

Mary Lou Sciandra ForsheeMary Lou Sciandra Forshee Not a Title, but a StarPosts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

my orders are always an exuberant amount to fill, it takes forever for me to gather up timber. I'm at a high level in the game but can't upgrade any of my workstations to 50%, let alone my crops now. I fill orders for coop members that are so much smaller, how is it decided to make mine so hard?

Comments

• Sushi1983Sushi1983 Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Genau das gleiche Problem habe ich auch. Meine Aufgaben sind teilweise gar nicht zu erfüllen, weil mir die Lagerkapazitäten auch fehlen. Ich bin nur Level 69 und andere in meinem Verband sind über 80. Die haben aber weit aus leichtere Aufgaben als ich. Nur ich habe diese übertriebenen Aufgaben. Bsp: 30x Hühnerfutter, 33x Eiweiß, 30x Karottenkuchen etc.
    Vom Support kam bisher keine Antwort geschweige denn wurde das Problem gelöst. Es kam nur : Vielen Dank, für die Anregung und Spieltipps.
    HÄ?

• ljmeierljmeier Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 45Registered User Building Expert
    This is an issue for many people, myself included. It is hard to upgrade workstations and crops when Marie asks for so many items to complete an order and pretty much the only way to get timber is from Marie. Hopefully this issue will be changed at some point in time.
  • ErcyErcy Posts: 23Registered User Delightful Duckling

I was just asked for 10 wind chimes and 20 glass floats, even with help from co op and buying on the market, how many days would it take to accumulate the quartz, copper and other ingredients even before you start making these items? The chimes alone take hours to make.

Are the game developers really thinking through the strategy of making the game so difficult that it takes the fun out of it? I enjoy a challenge, but they've taken Marie's order board to the absurd.

I hope this frustration is heard by the Zynga team. Thanks.

• ljmeierljmeier Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 45Registered User Building Expert
    I’m with you@Ercy. A while ago, I was asked for 11 or 12 bottles of either champagne or Chardonnay. And I’ve been asked to make 30 some bags of prized sheep feed. It is messed up how much is asked. Like you said, you kind of expect to be challenged, but this more than that. To me it seems like work, instead of a relaxing way to spend some time.
  • Alpine EnigmaAlpine Enigma Super Moderator Posts: 2,204Super Moderator Moderator

@Ercy said:
    I was just asked for 10 wind chimes and 20 glass floats, even with help from co op and buying on the market, how many days would it take to accumulate the quartz, copper and other ingredients even before you start making these items? The chimes alone take hours to make.

Are the game developers really thinking through the strategy of making the game so difficult that it takes the fun out of it? I enjoy a challenge, but they've taken Marie's order board to the absurd.

I hope this frustration is heard by the Zynga team. Thanks.

@ljmeier said:
    I’m with you@Ercy. A while ago, I was asked for 11 or 12 bottles of either champagne or Chardonnay. And I’ve been asked to make 30 some bags of prized sheep feed. It is messed up how much is asked. Like you said, you kind of expect to be challenged, but this more than that. To me it seems like work, instead of a relaxing way to spend some time.

Thank you for sharing your experience regarding the required amount of items on Marie's Order Board, @Ercy and @ljmeier. This information will be relayed to our Team for further checking. Your patience is highly appreciated, guys.

• LesleyRLesleyR Posts: 17Registered User Muffin

We are penalised for having large barns. The bigger your barn, the more Maria asks for. No one in my coop will take on such large orders. I'm lucky if I reach timber time.

• LapiliLapili Posts: 4Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    No creo que tenga nada que ver este problema con el tamaño del granero. En la cooperativa en la que estoy solo nos pasa a 2 personas y una de ellas soy yo. Hay miembros de la cooperativa que tienen el granero mucho más grande que el mio. Parece que Zynga no hace nada por resolver nuestros problemas, mi compañera y yo pasamos la incidencia hace tiempo pero no ponen medidas todo sigue igual. Aparte de penalizarnos personalmente porque no podemos mejorar nuestra granja penaliza a la cooperativa porque no podemos alcanzar el nivel de pedidos. Necesitamos soluciones
  • BarHallenrBarHallenr Posts: 129Registered User The Pesky Helper

Marie order board differences. Coop members order 5 trout 15 timber. My orders skip 11 trout 15 timber then "new" order appears 13 trout 15 timber. Size is +100%. Timber is same. Filling 2 coop orders of 5 trout gains double coop points & double timber & less trout than filling 1 order.

• Zusje29Zusje29 Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

It is not related to your barn. I have a player in my coop who has maxed out his barn and still only gets Orders for like 2 or 3 items while my orders are almost impossible to do.