Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Wood

baldcoderbaldcoder Posts: 25Registered User Clueless Cookie

I would like to see the wood reward go up as the quantity of items needed to fill the order goes up. It seem like we are being punished for having larger barns. Once I hit level 400 barn the item quantities seems to have double, but yet the reward for filling the order is still the same. So that is my suggestion, increase the wood reward based on the number of items needed to fill an order.

Comments

• IrrayaIrraya Unstained Chieftain Posts: 1,256Registered User Genius Genie

I agree. Both coins and xp go up according to the amount of items, why not timber?

• Bar34Bar34 Posts: 248Registered User Gabby Enthusiast

Reach double timber than board "17 timber plus 100%." 100% is being added (plus) to quantity not timber. Coop members not selling 20 personal orders have more small orders.

@BarHallenr said:
    Reach double timber than board "17 timber plus 100%." 100% is being added (plus) to quantity not timber. Coop members not selling 20 personal orders have more small orders.

It does seem as though the +100% is on the amount not timber! :D

Why should those who play more be penalized by having to make more items for the same amount of timber?

• Bar34Bar34 Posts: 248Registered User Gabby Enthusiast

Not "playing" is a benefit. We have coop members that do not reach double timber. They send out quartz or cedar orders. Players fill orders to reach coop goal. They gain timber without contributing playing time consuming supplies.

• baldcoderbaldcoder Posts: 25Registered User Clueless Cookie

Even with the +100%, it's not enough in my book. It should be more like +300% for the quantities they are requiring.

• JenkeyJenkey Forum Traveller Posts: 804Registered User Forum Meister
    marie’s board- We have 1 player that is constantly claiming an order to fill n she immediately cancels it, it’s so frustrating n even tho we can still make co op goal, she’s always listed as the top contributor which is not fair bcus she cancels everything, and now we have another player that caught on to that and he’s starting to do it also. I say if u claim it fill it n if u cancel it u should not get credit for the claim.

@Jenkey are you sure they're getting points for claiming? For me, I know I only a point if I complete the claimed order. Never if it's cancelled

@Irraya Well I’m not sure, she has never chatted (I don’t think she speaks English) she doesn’t complete anything she claims and is always a top participant wen we reach goal.

@Jenkey she could be just doing her own orders to get the 60 points (not the 120 points the co-op could get from completing other people's orders)

As for claiming and cancelling or not completing orders seems bad behavior. The language barrier is a problem, as maybe she doesn't understand how the board works.

You could try talking to her. Or if that doesn't work, then consider whether you're ok with things the way they are, if not, then you could kick her out, but only as a last option.

@Irraya thanks for the response! I do believe the language barrier is an issue with her personally I wouldn’t join a co op with a language I didn’t speak lol but I’m only a leader and cannot kick her out. Our co op owner is only around every few months, which I plan on mentioning all this to him next time he’s around! Canceling board items is not all she does, bcuz she never reads r understands chat she takes co op items meant for someone else wen a few of us are helping each other with orders, she’s a hot mess lohaha