CHEATERS

SAB7662SAB7662 Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I am so tired of this. Within minutes of starting a new weekly contest this person takes first. There is no way.

I'm sure this will closed ASAP as all other threads involving cheating are. Leads me to believe the cheating is coming from Zynga . Think about it people. You know some people spend money to try and win.

Support has been of no help.

Tagged:

Comments

• kjensen660kjensen660 Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I, too, am so darned frustrated when I see a cheater show up within 20 minutes of the beginning of a new County Fair. It has lately been happening with every new fair the last few weeks! It didn't seem to happen before I finished in 2nd or 1st place. What gives?

• SAB7662SAB7662 Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Same for me the last few weeks. There is no way within minutes of starting a new weekly county fair that you can have the above or millions in points. Look at their farms, most have all land opened but are on low levels. I've seen them with 2 crop silos and 2 prized cows. The cheating/hackers have ruined this game.

• WilburSp37_WilburSp37_ Posts: 4Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

@SAB7662 said:

I am so tired of this. Within minutes of starting a new weekly contest this person takes first. There is no way.

I'm sure this will closed ASAP as all other threads involving cheating are. Leads me to believe the cheating is coming from Zynga . Think about it people. You know some people spend money to try and win.

@SAB7662 said:

• WilburSp37_WilburSp37_ Posts: 4Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Oh he**, guaranteed cheaters there, how the heck? If the rest of us would stop the minute you see, screenshot, post on Facebook especially with that farm, really.