I want to get rid of dog & cat houses!

TealaTeala Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
I want to sell my cat condo, I xaby afford a cat, I have a dog but he hardly hangs out in the doghouse, these items take up too much room. I'm not sure why we can't sell them back or put into our barns... btw I'm referring to the Jos version...

Comments

• IrrayaIrraya Unstained Chieftain Posts: 1,041Registered User Pet Queen

I bought both the houses when I started the game. I've put them in a corner and forgotten about them. Do the same. There are a lot of corners where you can stick them in, and they won't be in the way.

Over time, I've either been lucky to win some in leaderboard events, or those other events where the hand is sometimes permanent.

And I've also managed to gather enough keys to be able to buy the hands available for sale.

• Alpine EnigmaAlpine Enigma Super Moderator Posts: 2,169Super Moderator Moderator

@Teala said:
    I want to sell my cat condo, I xaby afford a cat, I have a dog but he hardly hangs out in the doghouse, these items take up too much room. I'm not sure why we can't sell them back or put into our barns... btw I'm referring to the Jos version...

@Irraya said:
    I bought both the houses when I started the game. I've put them in a corner and forgotten about them. Do the same. There are a lot of corners where you can stick them in, and they won't be in the way.

Over time, I've either been lucky to win some in leaderboard events, or those other events where the hand is sometimes permanent.

And I've also managed to gather enough keys to be able to buy the hands available for sale.

You may consider @Irraya's advice, @Teala! As of this moment, we don't have any options to delete or sell the Cat Cabin and the Dog House because they are under the category of Workshops. You'll need them to run your Farm as your Farmhands for the Events or Quest. You may check on this link for more information. Let us know your thoughts about it. Thank you so much!