Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Treasure Hunting Mode

Corky123Corky123 Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

It would be nice if you would open the waters around the Lighthouse for more hunting. I cannot get items anymore without buying them from other players. Such as salt, royal sextant, diving helmet and anchor. I have 297 stamps and cannot use them at all and also alot of nets. I would think other players would like it also.

Comments

• IrrayaIrraya Unstained Chieftain Posts: 1,256Registered User Genius Genie

Once you've searched all the spots around the lighthouse, it resets and you can search them all again.

If you can't, then maybe there's a spot you have not yet searched. Check the spot behind the lighthouse, it's easy to miss

• GamerlankGamerlank Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

@Corky123 said:
    It would be nice if you would open the waters around the Lighthouse for more hunting. I cannot get items anymore without buying them from other players. Such as salt, royal sextant, diving helmet and anchor. I have 297 stamps and cannot use them at all and also alot of nets. I would think other players would like it also.

Corky - I think once you've collected all the journal pages the ability to treasure hunt is shut down. Have you had any luck with this yet?

• IrrayaIrraya Unstained Chieftain Posts: 1,256Registered User Genius Genie

@Gamerlank said:
    Corky - I think once you've collected all the journal pages the ability to treasure hunt is shut down. Have you had any luck with this yet?

You can treasure hunt continuously, with up to 3 nets. It doesn't stop once you've collected the pages. If my hints above haven't helped you, then you should contact support.