Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Need help

tsskaggstsskaggs Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star
Sorry if I'm asking in the wrong place. When I try to sign in with Facebook it says "This farm is already connected to another Facebook account." Im using a new phone and I got a new iCloud to download the game, but still using the same Facebook. I don't know what to do
Tagged:

Comments

  • Bar34Bar34 Registered User Posts: 232 Cupcake Princess

    Clear Facebook app cache. Then hold phone off-on button until phone automatically restarts.

  • Bar34Bar34 Registered User Posts: 232 Cupcake Princess

    Had to open Facebook app. Tap 3 lines scroll down to app settings. Tap. Scroll down to clear phone browser data tap. Should clear Facebook app cache.

  • Alpine EnigmaAlpine Enigma Super Moderator Super Moderator Posts: 2,239 Moderator

    @tsskaggs said:
    Sorry if I'm asking in the wrong place. When I try to sign in with Facebook it says "This farm is already connected to another Facebook account." Im using a new phone and I got a new iCloud to download the game, but still using the same Facebook. I don't know what to do

    @BarHallenr said:
    Clear Facebook app cache. Then hold phone off-on button until phone automatically restarts.

    @BarHallenr said:
    Had to open Facebook app. Tap 3 lines scroll down to app settings. Tap. Scroll down to clear phone browser data tap. Should clear Facebook app cache.

    Welcome to the FV2CE official Forum Page, @tsskaggs! Please contact our Player Support team through this link and include these necessary information to further check on what can be done on your account:

    ✔ Full Name:
    ✔ Email address:
    What is your Player ID?

    You can also try @BarHallenr's advice. Thank you!

  • KIMRZKIMRZ Registered User Posts: 2 Not a Title, but a Star
    When my co op successfully completed Marie's board, i don't always receive Marie for the week like my co op teammates do.. i have reported this to my leader each time and he said to let you know.. i also had a major problem this morning.. just before 4 am, EST, I purchased the magician for 150 keys.. the keys came out of my account, the truck drove by my house, the character briefly appeared then disappeared.. I am missing both the magician and the 150 keys.. please check into this and replace either the 150 keys or the magician.. thank you very much for your help with all of these issues..
  • DonnaGrahamDonnaGraham Registered User Posts: 1 Not a Title, but a Star

    Hello I am Donna Lee Graham I started playing on my phone I am a level 43 REDNECKS is the coop I'm in .i could not update the game anymore an now it won't let me in I'm trying on my iPod and still I cannot get in I have giving u both my emails and nothing will download

  • ChappieCChappieC Registered User Posts: 4 Not a Title, but a Star

    Can't get my boost water. I used credits, but didn't see extra 5 water boost for 5 hours although it appeared to be active.

  • GUILTYNINEGUILTYNINE Grasshopper Registered User Posts: 802 Forum Meister
    > @ChappieC said:
    > Can't get my boost water. I used credits, but didn't see extra 5 water boost for 5 hours although it appeared to be active.

    Think you're in the wrong forum

This discussion has been closed.