@guiltynine When did you join the Hacker Group?

theimperatorjdtheimperatorjd Posts: 26Registered User Clueless Cookie

@guiltynine when did you join the hacker group? Are you a hacker?

Best Answers

Answers

• Gabriel0Gabriel0 Posts: 67Registered User Captain Obvious
    > @Rambling Rose said:
    > Is that Narcissist calling himself Bumblebee? Picture looks familiar.
    >
    > Here's an idea, as all these cheats are level 299 surely Zynga could use that to find them?

I might get it wrong but don't say all 299 level players are cheaters.
  • IrrayaIrraya Unstained Chieftain Posts: 1,048Registered User Pet Queen

@Gabriel0 said:
    > @Rambling Rose said:
    > Is that Narcissist calling himself Bumblebee? Picture looks familiar.
    >
    > Here's an idea, as all these cheats are level 299 surely Zynga could use that to find them?

I might get it wrong but don't say all 299 level players are cheaters.

No, but they could use that as a starting point to check for cheaters, as it seems that most of these cheaters are at that level.

• Rambling RoseRambling Rose Muffin Posts: 1,084Registered User Pet Queen

@Gabriel0 no I'm not saying that at all. I'm saying surely that makes it easier to find them.

I'm sure there are people who have slogged their way to level 299 without cheating

@Irraya @Rambling Rose It is true that a part of this category are cheaters but I have seen many other lower levels cheating. Especially in the last leaderboard event and sometimes in fair.. Level 70 with 1 workstation of each at gold having millions of points. Meanwhile 2 level 299 (me and a other player) struggling for 2nd place.
  • Rambling RoseRambling Rose Muffin Posts: 1,084Registered User Pet Queen
    edited July 17

@Gabriel0 wow I'm so impressed you got to 299, even the insomniac in our coop who has played since the game started is only at 266.
    So good for you you must be even more addicted than I am , lol.

You are right of course there are cheaters at all levels especially if you count the 'c' word.

The mods ask us to report these people, yet they seem to be increasing and spoiling the game for those who encounter them. Just like real life, it's never a level playing field.

Thank you!
    If the mods don't ban the cheaters is useless report them.As I seen there are many reports in the forum only and yet they aren't getting banned soon.