Things not right with farmville 2

Chidgey_johnChidgey_john Posts: 232Registered User Cupcake Princess

Things not right with my farm.
Please note I have not committed on the pigs as I don’t play them, also the crop/tree upgrade I have not got yet (disappointed yes) so can’t comment.

Please note there are ways around some of my errors but the game should work the way Zynga interested too, also some of these items I have logged a ticket with support and they still have not been fixed.
1. After you receive fertiliser from a friend if you don’t take it and log out when you go back in there is no pic.

1. In country Fair when you tap on the View Co-Op button nothing happens. This should be fixed or removed.

2. When I sell goods and go to far down the page it will not scroll backup so I have to go out the back in very annoying.

3. When selling items no price.

4. When buying goods the same gamer appears twice.

5. Red grapes are world class but no stars as per others.

6. Crabs don’t disappear once collected.

There are others like time differences when you ask for items in Marie board, no X on the twitter banner and I guess the other gamers will have some too.

Well I will finish up now, and hopefully these items will be fixed one day.

Comments

• IrrayaIrraya Unstained Chieftain Posts: 1,048Registered User Pet Queen

Wow! Those are a lot of problems, and i have them all. Guess I've been ignoring them, since nothing seems to be done.

I agree. Zynga needs to look into these issues.

• Rambling RoseRambling Rose Muffin Posts: 1,090Registered User Pet Queen

Yep I have them too plus the ones with the show pigs (quite a list so I've given them up) and the on/off double timber problem on Maries board.
    It's actually quite depressing when you see the list and I know that it has led to several people leaving the game.

• Chidgey_johnChidgey_john Posts: 232Registered User Cupcake Princess

I have a new one today the Prize Projector not coming up in the quest book only light flashing at the Projector. Maybe once the quest is over it will come back.

• BarHallenrBarHallenr Posts: 125Registered User The Pesky Helper
    I had non friends visit farm & no photo. How do I know? 1 cow. 1 chicken. 1 goat. Several times a few weeks apart same 3 items. Each visit I could not connect to markets. Support fixed problem then warned about changing times on devices. I do not change times. I wonder if visitors using hacked games visiting a non hacked farm then non hacker click on "photo" messes with game programming.

Oh I forgot to mention that I can no longer tweet, Maries orders keep disappearing, ( I put them out for help but no one can see them) and work stations keep popping up in my fields.

@BarHallenr said:
    I had non friends visit farm & no photo. How do I know? 1 cow. 1 chicken. 1 goat. Several times a few weeks apart same 3 items. Each visit I could not connect to markets. Support fixed problem then warned about changing times on devices. I do not change times. I wonder if visitors using hacked games visiting a non hacked farm then non hacker click on "photo" messes with game programming.

My friends visit me but I hardly ever see the pictures they are always blank. I hate not knowing who to thank.

edited July 13

I also don't tweet also another one is the name on Appaloosa horse still has reindeer would think this was a easy fix. Not for Zynga support.

• IrrayaIrraya Unstained Chieftain Posts: 1,048Registered User Pet Queen

The mill is also an issue regarding event items. Even though I have a full green circle, I don't always get the item there.

@Irraya said:
    The mill is also an issue regarding event items. Even though I have a full green circle, I don't always get the item there.

Yes that's very annoying, to get the green circle then 4 hrs later no event item. I tend to avoid the mill if I urgently need event items.

• firefighterfanfirefighterfan Posts: 264Registered User Gabby Enthusiast
    edited July 14

i have the same problems w the crab thing the scrolling on the buy goods have to go completely out n go back in to sell it still having the swapping items like wine machine with pastry machines cozy cow with the stovetop, my craft station go to my potatoes crops n back water well w the scarecrow windmill w dinner oven oh i would try to feed cow it would take me to pond i didnt ask for that i just rebooted n found out i have things i just used n now cant remember what i made oh i do wish that we can see any pic when people water my farm cuz i dont know who to thank them only pic i see is my facebook friends not my co-ops not right tho

I think Zynga are just trying to annoy me with the upgrade of the tree/crops etc this is now showing see pic. But they have not upgrade in my the game. So if the are slowly rolling out the upgrade then slowly roll out the notifications. Not hard?

I new there was another one level 27 I am at 77 still don't have ability to upgrade come on Zynga.