Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Upgrade Now pop up issue

devoid4devoid4 Posts: 1Registered User New to the Forums

When i opened the app, the upgrade now pop up appeared. It says 'we've made some changes to the game that will improve your experience', then i pressed upgrade now and it redirected me to appstore. I opened the app but the upgrade now pop up is still there. I can't exit the pop up. I've already restarted my iPad and all but no use. Help please?

Answers

• sherinzzsherinzz Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Im also faced the same problem. Already report to the support team & waiting their reply. anyone who knows how to solve the problem, mind share please. Many thanks!

• sherinzzsherinzz Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I hv found the solution. You hv to go directly to Appstore, then go to 'update', there u can update the farmville.

• Alpine_EnigmaAlpine_Enigma Super Moderator Posts: 2,681Super Moderator Moderator

@devoid4 said:
    When i opened the app, the upgrade now pop up appeared. It says 'we've made some changes to the game that will improve your experience', then i pressed upgrade now and it redirected me to appstore. I opened the app but the upgrade now pop up is still there. I can't exit the pop up. I've already restarted my iPad and all but no use. Help please?

I've sent you a Private Message regarding the "Content Update" pop-up notification message, @devoid4! Please keep me posted. Thanks!

@sherinzz said:
    Im also faced the same problem. Already report to the support team & waiting their reply. anyone who knows how to solve the problem, mind share please. Many thanks!

@sherinzz said:
    I hv found the solution. You hv to go directly to Appstore, then go to 'update', there u can update the farmville.

Thank you for sharing the solution for @devoid4, @sherinzz! Happy farming! :smile: