Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Marie's order board fairness

anacrus2anacrus2 Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I have seen a number of posts about the fairness of Marie's order board. It is impossible for me to complete in any amount of time. 15 ducks? And 12 compass? For only 12 timber? This isn't fair especially when the other members in my coop only have to complete 1-3 of each item. My coop told me to email Zynga and ask for help and their response was thanks for the suggestion and sent me here for help. It's not a suggestion, it's a bug that needs fixing and why do some of us have to work 4x's as hard? As I said earlier I see that many people have the same problem. Could someone please address it? Because those of us with this problem need help. I enjoy the game but this is very frustrating and very not fair.

Comments

• IrrayaIrraya Unstained Chieftain Posts: 1,256Registered User Genius Genie
    edited July 2017

Zynga does not have a level playing field, and unfortunately things are not going to change. One way you can try to bring your amounts down is to not play the game for a while.

• Rambling RoseRambling Rose Muffin Posts: 1,382Registered User Cream Corn Champion

It's not a bug it's intentional

• anacrus2anacrus2 Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

That's sad that in order to get a fair board I have to stop playing. That's terrible. I still want to hear from Zynga to explain why they are being unfair to us. To those of us who can't upgrade anything because it takes days to complete one order. I would like an explanation.

• Coolcruiser49Coolcruiser49 Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 56Registered User This Space is Available

Double timber is a joke! My Marie wants 17 strawberry jams for 15 timber? That's double?

• mhakimhaki Super Moderator Posts: 1,352Guest Cream Corn Champion

We appreciate that you've shared your sentiments about Marie's amount of orders, guys. Rest assured that your feedback will reach the team. Thanks!

• NinaBirderNinaBirder Posts: 10Registered User Pumpkin

We were members of the Alma co-op. One of our members had order requests of 25 - 40 items per order! We all pitched in to help her, but those quantities are outrageous! We just formed a new co-op, Kangaroo, with the motto "Hop to Help." And those quantities came with her when she moved out of Alma and came over to us. PLEASE get this fixed! It's not reasonable. She really is about to give up playing the game.

• Rambling RoseRambling Rose Muffin Posts: 1,382Registered User Cream Corn Champion
    edited July 2017

@Coolcruiser49 said:
    Double timber is a joke! My Marie wants 17 strawberry jams for 15 timber? That's double?

No it isn't or we would be getting orders giving 7.5 timber, which we don't. This glitch has been reported for months but nothing has been done about it. We are all losing timber we should be earning as a result.
    As far as I'm aware Support don't even acknowledge it's a problem.
    Sometimes if you fill another order the board resets to the correct amount. Most of us just end up skipping these orders until we get one that really is double timber.
    On top of this you have the huge disparity in order quantities and now the problem not getting the sparkling timber part way to reaching your coop goal.
    The board is getting worse rather than better.

• Bar34Bar34 Posts: 248Registered User Gabby Enthusiast

Orders not showing double timber. If you complete an order showing double timber that triggers single timber orders to add double timber. So the 17 strawberry jams changes to 30 timber. Problem is barn space. I have had 3 single timber orders waiting on a double timber orders completion. Lots of dumping nails & locks.

• CalamityCalamity Posts: 4Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    When I find the orders requested climbing too high, I just skip them. Keep skipping them and they go lower. Not sure if that works for everyone, but it works for me. I'm also level 133. Not sure if levels count or not. :)
  • Bar34Bar34 Posts: 248Registered User Gabby Enthusiast

Coop board means one coop member fills a large order then other coop members boards show same order. A player asks for help on a 27 swiss cheese order 10 timber. A player claimed. Order complete. 27 swiss cheese order pops up on my board. Skip. 12 swiss cheese 20 timber appears on my board.

• NstNst Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

We reached the 1000 orders but most of us did not receive anything. We reached it yesterday, but Marie will leave my farm within the next five hours. Please fix this bug

• ErcyErcy Posts: 33Registered User Forum Traveller

I just reported to support that my end of the week personal orders showed as zero. I completed my personal orders total days ago and continued completing orders from my board and orders out fro help from my co op also.

Marie's order board concept is so great, but the glitches, the outrageous numbers for orders, the timber mismatches just takes all the fun out of it.
    :( :(

@Nst said:
    We reached the 1000 orders but most of us did not receive anything. We reached it yesterday, but Marie will leave my farm within the next five hours. Please fix this bug

• ljmeierljmeier Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 82Registered User Dramachine
    The order board is one of the reasons why I haven’t played in a few days. I’ll probably start playing again at some point in the future, but I just need a break for awhile. It gets hard to collect timber and to reach the weekly coop goal when you need 15 or 20+ of an item. And many times, it would ask the most for things that either took a long time to make (champagne or Chardonnay) or things that needed rare or hard to get items. At times my coop would try to help with orders. But I think most of the time the coop members would be more interested in working on the events or show pigs/ sheep so we wouldn’t make the goal too often. I wish that in addition to the weekly coop goal, we could have an individual weekly goal. Especially since we are only limited to 60 coop points each week. If we reach 60 points in a week, we get some reward. Like an extra helping hand, or maybe a treasure chest that includes rare things like keys, quartz, timber, maybe a power pin, or a free upgrade of a machine or crop. And if our coop meets its goal, we get that reward as well.
  • LesleyRLesleyR Posts: 22Registered User Delightful Duckling

The reason some people are asked for large orders is because they have large barns. I don't reach timber time every week because of this. Also, why ask for large amounts of things I can't make myself. I don't have 1 of each Workshop so I can't make everything

• paulaspaulas Posts: 98Registered User Chocolatier
    edited October 2017

I disagree with the comment about barn size affecting marie orders. My barn is maxed out and my marie orders are never more than 5 or so for anything. I do have a couple on my coop who have outrageous numbers they skip those requests and work the orders sent out for help from the rest of the coop. After a few days of this there numbers do start to drop. Either way they get their orders in and no one works outrageous orders. I do have a 20 order minimum per person set up on my coop so that we meet our goal each week. This has helped a lot because most of those get sent out for help allowing the coop to skip the big orders. We do meet our goal every week usually early because of the team work it has built within the coop. I do agree the timber numbers do not match anything that we must work for that board. When this board first came out the double timber was double what it is now.