Windows 10 market freezing

BazimBazim Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Hello i cant use market in Windows 10 because it freezing like ****!

Comments

• Alpine EnigmaAlpine Enigma Super Moderator Posts: 1,902Super Moderator Moderator

Welcome to the FV2CE official Forum Page, @Bazim! This is still an ongoing issue that our team is currently working on a fix. In the meantime, click here, choose the link specific for your device and try troubleshooting the app that may help you resolve the case. Thank you for your patience.

• BazimBazim Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Ye restart your computer isnt a good help :-D that really doesnt helping. Buying in market on Windows 10 PC is almost impossible.

• Tofucop_1Tofucop_1 Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I think I'm having the same problem. The "Buy Goods" board loads but then freezes for ten seconds at a time, so of course everything worthwhile is sold and I can't scroll down or buy. It'll unfreeze, I can scroll down a little, and it'll freeze again. No answers for this?

• Alpine EnigmaAlpine Enigma Super Moderator Posts: 1,902Super Moderator Moderator

@Bazim said:
    Ye restart your computer isnt a good help :-D that really doesnt helping. Buying in market on Windows 10 PC is almost impossible.

@Tofucop_1 said:
    I think I'm having the same problem. The "Buy Goods" board loads but then freezes for ten seconds at a time, so of course everything worthwhile is sold and I can't scroll down or buy. It'll unfreeze, I can scroll down a little, and it'll freeze again. No answers for this?

We've sent you a Private Message regarding the Market loading/freezing concern, @Bazim and @Tofucop_1! You may click on the Forums inbox to check it. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

• tanu94tanu94 Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

even i am facing the same freezing problem.. plz suggest something..

• JeniBean2JeniBean2 Posts: 288Registered User Unstained Chieftain

I find that if I scroll through the fresh market 3-5 times it will finally be smooth. It's very frustrating.

• JeniBean2JeniBean2 Posts: 288Registered User Unstained Chieftain

And also, restarting everything only makes the problem more frustrating. If I have to fuss through more than 5 markets, I restart the game; typically it's no more than 3 markets.

• SB_SB_ Captain Obvious Posts: 238Registered User Cupcake Princess
    I've had this problem forever on two separate Android devices. When I've had the game on long enough, browsing Global becomes pretty much impossible. When it refreshes, it takes ages to load all the player profile pics and I won't be able to scroll down until that's done. Even after that it freezes between scrolls and at this point everything worthwhile has already been sold ten times over. The only temporary fix is restarting the game but the problem reoccurs soon after.
  • Jan16Jan16 Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I've had this issue too, since I first started playing this game. I have tried uninstalling and reinstall, more restarts than I can count and nothing has helped. I finally just figured it was my computer. Nice to know it's not only me.