Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Zynga should pay some players to test their updates first?

Chidgey_johnChidgey_john Posts: 232Registered User Cupcake Princess

Hi all I am putting this to Zynga to pay (doesn't need to be cash) some users to test there product before sending it out to all. Users with different levels different devises etc. so a beta version to the testers which can be tested and fixed before sending out. If you agree then hit the agree button or comment.

Comments

• farmerNikkifarmerNikki Posts: 99Registered User Chocolatier

As many members have commented on these forums, all players should be treated equal, same playground! We support CE, we make purchases, but knowing we are not all equal is very frustrating.

Zynga has created a Pandora's box in CE. Using algorithms down to the individual player levels, every farm has its own set of unique variables. This makes troubleshooting issues become much more difficult to resolve because you are dealing with infinite probabilities/outcomes.

Sure there will be issues resolved, but it will be sporadic and not all players will get the same resolution.

Google says it best:
    Pandora's box - a process that generates many complicated problems as the result of unwise interference in something. :disappointed:

• Rambling RoseRambling Rose Muffin Posts: 1,466Registered User The Boss

@Aussiegilz is right we are guinea pigs for free.
    I do wonder if they adopted a different model using people like me who are retired and play a lot, actually asking us to test and give them feedback and bunging us a few keys or something for the help, if it wouldn't work better. Perhaps less people would get annoyed with all the glitches.
    For all we know they already do that.
    Then again they obviously think their model works.
    Lately I wonder, I enjoy the game but in the last few months I've experienced problems with;
    Maries board, losing orders and not getting double timber
    Pigs, unequal rewards and no golden gloves
    Twitter, I can't tweet and when I could no one could click on them
    Lemon tree upgrade not working

I think Support must recognise me now, but I would prefer they didn't.

• Rambling RoseRambling Rose Muffin Posts: 1,466Registered User The Boss

Well it's good to hear they do some testing, I just wish it was more.
    The show pigs, for example were a long time coming after they were advertised, then turned out to be full of glitches. I loved them and was happy to spend money on them at first but I've given them up altogether now.
    Yesterday I asked my coop if they all had the skip button yet. One had it a while ago but the rest didn't know because they've given the pigs up too. If that is replicated across other coops then it's a loss of revenue for Zynga which they might have avoided with a bit more testing.

• Alpine_EnigmaAlpine_Enigma Super Moderator Posts: 2,752Super Moderator Moderator

Hi Farmers! Reading your comments about early access features always gives us the idea to enhance and work harder as a team. Your sentiments serves as our notification in maintaining the fun and excitement to serve you even better in terms of game play experience. This will thread will reach our team for further improvements. Thank you so much for your support, guys!