Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

New game update...7.3.1483

NoorulNoorul Posts: 121Registered User The Pesky Helper

Among many changes in the look of game, i found one more thing. Previously, we could make 1 Rain Slicker out of just 1 Canvass & could sell 3 per slot on the farmstand but now it is just the reverse, so we can make 1 Rain Slicker out of 3 Canvass & can sell just 1 per slot on the farmstand!
I want to know if it is a type of glitch/omission or a real change in the farmstand???

Best Answers

Answers

• NoorulNoorul Posts: 121Registered User The Pesky Helper

Yes @Rambling Rose u may be right. I am still observing the changes...lol!

• BrianBrian Posts: 374Registered User Social Snowflake
    The reason is there's was a lot of canvas for sale and making slickers is a good for the country fair points but I made them and removed them from my barn
  • Masia1975Masia1975 Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 205Registered User Cupcake Princess
    @Rambling Rose if now only 1 slicker per market slot can be sold then it hardly looks like a solution to the market being clogged by them...
  • Rambling RoseRambling Rose Muffin Posts: 1,466Registered User The Boss

@Masia1975 said:
    @Rambling Rose if now only 1 slicker per market slot can be sold then it hardly looks like a solution to the market being clogged by them...

Well people won't be able to make as many. They've already disappeared from the market as far as I can see.

• Masia1975Masia1975 Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 205Registered User Cupcake Princess
    @Rambling Rose
    3 canvas used to equal 3 slickers that would block 1 market spot
    Now 3 canvas equals 1 slicker but it still blocks 1 market spot
    True that people won't be able to make as many but when they do make them, then with the same quantity of canvas they will block the exact same number of market windows
    Personally I haven't noticed any change in the market since the update. Canvas and slickers are still there in plentiful

@Masia1975 just checked my market, not a single slicker. Previously unheard of on a Tuesday as the country fair draws to a close.
    I can't argue with your logic about the blocked slots except to say that when they are posted they will sell faster.
    Personally I like the change.

• TejasgirlTejasgirl Posts: 21Registered User Delightful Duckling

Any other noticed changes to amounts? I like most of the look especially the barn, silo and market. Don't like the lighter font for quantity in global though.

I noticed the other day someone with 8 slots on global had 4 set for coop. Is that typical? Or new? I tried it with 4 slots and still only 2 coop.

@Tejasgirl some people got 4 coop slots a while ago now. I'm told that if you asked for them zynga would give you them. Then they stopped doing that and said they were taking them away again. A few still seem to have them though.

edited June 2017

Markets are still clogged with Slickrrs but the difference is they sold 3 per slot previously but now only 1. But the good thing is that they have raised the price of a single Slicker from 3000 (max) to 8400, so people are selling to get more coins, if not enough County Fair points...!

@Rambling Rose just like @Noorul I too keep seeing lots of rain slickers today, and they are not sold out, unlike 95% of other items showing on the global market

I fail to see this being an improvement in any way
    edited June 2017

In my opinion they favoured cheaters by this move coz, cheaters don't need slickers or anytthing like that to raise their points, they have their own ways/cheats. It is we, the fair players who needed such items to compete in County Fair as far as we could but alas, they took away one more chance from fair players, not the cheaters as may have been expected...!

edited June 2017

@Masia1975 I could read your post but it has vanished now..lol, perhaps they did not like the truth you spoke...it has happened to my posts several times...lol! Someone is watching this thread but does not have courage to speak up....!

@Noorul Ha! I didn't know there is censorship here... there must be a red flag next to my name there somewhere now, lol

@Masia1975 don't u know, they don't like criticism? So they have devised such Forum Rules to interrupt a healthy dialogue, if it cricises Zynga Policies! I have had enough experience of their censorship in these forums...lol!

@Noorul It's not the first time I wrote on this forum about my view on Zynga benefiting from cheaters as the main reason they take no action against them. Maybe my previous posts were deleted, too but I just didn't notice.
    This time you pointed it out, thank you!

It is a fact that Zynga takes no action against cheaters (anyone who needs a proof just search the forum for posts reporting cheaters from Titan's Farm coop, reports about them going on for months now and the coop is still there and cheating away). Deleting posts about it is not going to change the reality, Zynga....
  • IrrayaIrraya Unstained Chieftain Posts: 1,256Registered User Genius Genie

My global market seems worse after the update. I'm seeing fewer players, and fewer items for sale. Most are sold out.

@Irraya same here, I have 5 sellers tops with 95% of the items sold out on refresh, the only items available to buy most often are canvas and slickers...

@Masia1975 , @Irraya i thought in this update, they would do something to stop that long-complained cheating but it went against the fair players...lol! I belive now that the cheaters are their own people under disguise & now they have afforded them more chances to downplay the fair players, through this update...!

@Irraya said:
    My global market seems worse after the update. I'm seeing fewer players, and fewer items for sale. Most are sold out.

Could this be due to the event ending? Only 2 people in my coop playing today.

I think I must be playing a different game from @Noorul and @Masia1975 , I've seen no canvas and only about a dozen rain slickers all day. I don't see cheaters ever either. If I put my mind to it I can do well in the country fair, although I haven't bothered lately and I've come in top 5 in both stages of every leaderboard I've ever played. I almost never make slickers there are usually so many around its easier to buy them.I suppose I might have to make a few now lol.

@Rambling Rose Yes the overall game activity has diminished sharply perhaps due to the event ending!
    No, you are not playing any different game, we are all playing the same game on different levels. You also said & agreed that there are so many Slickers around to buy, so you don't bother to make them!
    You always talk about your own game, co-op, strategies etc but @Rambling Rose you are just one out of so many millions of players who play & speak of their dissatisfaction over a variety of issues. Can you pick up just one person, except you, in these forums who is satisfied? Nobody plays like you, everyone has his own strategy in the game so nobody follows you or me. We talk universally for all, not just one....hope you won't mind it!
    By the way i saw a lot of Slickers on sale all the day in global market...!

Still seeing lots of slickers myself today.

edited June 2017

@Noorul it's impossible to satisfy everyone! Of course we all play the game differently and have different priorities. We can only share our own experiences and what works for us. Of course I don't mind if others feel differently. I hope people can feel free to share what works for them. Isn't that the point of the forum?
    As an example I love leaderboard events the most but I know others don't and I'm happy to support their request for a bingo event even though I loathe them. We all have to take our turn. Perhaps the forthcoming event will please most people.

What does annoy me though is the constant whingers whose criticism is not constructive. There are things in this game that seem unfair to all of us but they are deliberate on Zyngas part and unlikely to change. The disparity in orders on Maries board is intentional. It's supposed to be a group challenge. I try to point that out to people. Perhaps I shouldn't bother?
    The disappearing orders and not getting double timber , those are glitches and those are the kind of things I think we should all be complaining about

Cheating is an interesting topic because honestly I've never seen one in the country fair or a leaderboard (I have seen some pretty odd things in the market from time to time.)
    What I have seen is some pretty high scores from people obviously using keys, which is what Zynga wants of course. I usually visit the farms of my competitors to see how many crops , gold workstations etc they have. It gives me a clue whether to waste my money on boosts or not. I can't afford a lot of keys. Lol there I go talking about me again!

From what you've said you are one of the many who makes slickers for country fair points so you don't like the change? If so I understand that, I just feel exactly the opposite.
    We'll just have to agree to disagree on this one.
    BTW If there are still too many slickers I hope they'll find another way to get rid of them.
    I did suggest they got the pigs to ask for them, after all they ask for corn dolls! ;)

• AndeeAndee Posts: 136Registered User The Pesky Helper

I saw less slickers for sale and the slickers I put up for sale sold so much faster than they ever have before! Honestly, did the old way of getting points with slickers really give anyone an advantage over cheaters? Cheaters could and did make slickers, too.

edited June 2017

Well @Rambling Rose, you know, criticism makes a man perfect!. So we do it as far as we can, based on our own individual experiences in order to bring about perfection to some extent, but Zynga doesn't like it as they have deleted my posts in the past & of someone else too, blah blah blah!
    I was an optimistic like you seem to be @Rambling Rose but it was again Zynga who shape-shifted me to be a critic because of so many reasons where I suffered a lot in the game for months because of complete apathy there. I could not play for months & I cannot show you the pile of correspondence that I had with their helpdesk on Player Support (because they will delete this post toooo...lol!).
    Let's wind up, we have already ran off-topic since last few days, my original question was quite simple, if the changes regarding Rain Slickers were intentional or an ommission/glitch?
    Zynga did not answer (I waited), so we ran off-topic in the flow of our discussions & people, having their concerns came out to talk about...thats it!
    I appreciate & value everyones' comments here...although I am still waiting for Zynga's official views to finish it...!

Well @Rambling Rose, you know, criticism makes a man perfect!. So we do it as far as we can, based on our own individual experiences in order to bring about perfection to some extent, but Zynga doesn't like it as they have deleted my posts in the past & of someone else too, blah blah blah!
    I was an optimistic like you seem to be @Rambling Rose but it was again Zynga who shape-shifted me to be a critic because of so many reasons where I suffered a lot in the game for months because of complete apathy there. I could not play for months & I cannot show you the pile of correspondence that I had with their helpdesk on Player Support (because they will delete this post toooo...lol!)
    Let's wind up, we have already ran off-topic since last few days, my original question was quite simple, if the chages regarding Rain Slickers were intentional or an ommission/glitch?
    Zynga did not answer (I waited), so we ran off-topic in the flow of our discussions & people, having their concerns came out to talk about...thats it!
    I appreciate & value everyones' comments here...although I am still waiting for Zynga's official views...!

@Noorul I never heard that! I'm sure criticism never made a woman perfect lol.

Do you happen to know if the prizes changed in the country fair after the update. I went there this morning for the first time in weeks and places 2 and 3 seem to have a circle like the one with Walter in that 1st place has. It's empty though. I don't remember seeing it before.

@Rambling Rose for your info, it is a Proverb, a Saying & man in this saying is symbolic, if you go to a good dictionary site, you will find it alongwith its history & it will definitely add to your vocabulary...lol!

Well i did not mark those changes in the prizes because i did not open County Fair since the last update. I reached Diamond, 3 times in the past but due to fierce competition, was demoted, so presently I am on Ruby-III trying to stay alive. But definitely I will open County Fair to see the changes, that you mentioned, in the meantime, i am watching other changes critically....lol!
    Thanks for your reply, keep us posted of your observations regarding more changes...lol!