Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Marie's board order amounts

TattyOnTattyOn Posts: 4Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
edited May 2017 in Ask a Question

I often see my coop members asking for help for 1-5 items per order. I currently do not get any order under 10 items and mostly above 15. I think this is grossly unfair as the others have higher farm levels. Please fix this

Tagged:

Answers

• Alpine EnigmaAlpine Enigma Super Moderator Posts: 2,382Super Moderator Moderator

@TattyOn said:
    I often see my coop members asking for help for 1-5 items per order. I currently do not get any order under 10 items and mostly above 15. I think this is grossly unfair as the others have higher farm levels. Please fix this

@JeniBean2 said:
    It unfair. It's is grossly unfair. And I've given up hope that Zynga is going to do something about it.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us about the amount of items needed to complete on Maries Order Board. Forwarding this information to our team so that we can further look into this. We appreciate your support, @TattyOn and @JeniBean2.

• TattyOnTattyOn Posts: 4Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    It is pretty discouraging playing the game when you know others are getting it easier for no reason
  • Chidgey_johnChidgey_john Posts: 232Registered User Cupcake Princess

Hi all will post here as it is about Marie just noticed that when you tap ask on a item it goes out for 24hrs when your co op member takes the item it changes to 30 hrs on your board but 31 hrs on their board. Not hard to see that there is problems here.

• Alpine EnigmaAlpine Enigma Super Moderator Posts: 2,382Super Moderator Moderator

@TattyOn said:
    It is pretty discouraging playing the game when you know others are getting it easier for no reason

We appreciate your feedback, @TattyOn!

@Chidgey_john said:
    Hi all will post here as it is about Marie just noticed that when you tap ask on a item it goes out for 24hrs when your co op member takes the item it changes to 30 hrs on your board but 31 hrs on their board. Not hard to see that there is problems here.

Hello, @Chidgey_john! Can you please send us a screenshot of your concern so that we may further check on this? Keep us posted. Thank you!

• Chidgey_johnChidgey_john Posts: 232Registered User Cupcake Princess
    edited May 2017

Refer screenshots as per request
    It is now 25hrs when ask for help on my devise ISO.

Excepted by Connie C 30 hrs. On her devise.

When I then check the time on my devise (john c ) time is 31 hrs.

Hope you can see that the time are all different and that there is also a difference from my first comment???

• dotdot Posts: 21Registered User Delightful Duckling

First of all the level should not mean a thing on the amount the board spits up!!! My level is high but does not mean my farm is all decked out with everything! Iwould like mine to show double when it hits and stay that way!!!! I know double is what it shows by the way! But when I hit double my amount stays the same for timber as before the double! Only changes when I sell one item then the rest changes!!! But this does not last it goes back to no double!!! Shows the double but no way it is , had higher timber counts with not double! I also think it's unfair that a member only needs to do one time to get the bennifits that others work for!!! My coop is small even smaller now have not seen about half of them playing any more !!!! Have asked n asked to fix! Sent in screen shots for before n after double time so they can do the math!!! Might also point out I had a coop member put up one item ( at a much lower level then me ..... one lantern at 17 timbers , that is bs I never see that!!!! Fix it zynga!!! Also when I hit my goal but the coop does not it will say the coop did not hit their goal and neither did you!!! Support answer that is just wrong wording !!!! Ya think??? Sick of unfair n issues in the game any more !!!

• Bar34Bar34 Posts: 248Registered User Gabby Enthusiast

I noticed the coop members on lower levels in the county fair have 2 item orders on Marie Board & double timber. They also are not in county fair groups with multiple plalyers using unlimited key hacks. Think the "unfair" has to do with "fair" cheaters.

• ganga1280ganga1280 Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 34Registered User Forum Traveller

I have noticed my coop members higher level than me getting order for 2 items on Marie Order Board .But I don't get order less than 10.Its unfair