Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Show Pigs Feature unlocked for everyone in my COOP except for me!!! I am tired of waiting

trt0423trt0423 Not a Title, but a StarPosts: 7Registered User Loose Cannon

I know this is in beta, but why would Zynga give the option to EVERYONE IN MY COOP EXCEPT ME!! I have tried and got nothing but a generic response. They arent even reading the request. If it is in BETA include the ENTIRE COOP. I HAVE BEEN PLAYING THIS GAME OVER 6 YEARS AND THAT DOESN'T COUNT FOR ANYTHING??? Remember there are CO OPS If you are going to try something in BETA again please include every member of a COOP!!

Comments

• teval45teval45 Posts: 31Registered User Forum Traveller
    Some in my coop not have it and those are aktiv players
  • Knows WheatKnows Wheat Super Moderator Posts: 1,663Guest The Chosen One

We appreciate your feedback about the hold out on the Show Pigs feature, @trt0423 and @teval45. Rest assured that the team will hear your thoughts about the beta testing. Thank you!

• CjamesonCjameson Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    Yes I agree. I have fed this back to zynga also. It makes players feel unequal and undervalued which is a real shame for those that have been continually loyal. Its the first time when there has been such a delay its a shame as this was a feature i was looking forward to. Zynga just say its being rolled out with no explanation or timing.
  • Alpine_EnigmaAlpine_Enigma Super Moderator Posts: 2,621Super Moderator Moderator
    edited May 2017

@Cjameson said:
    Yes I agree. I have fed this back to zynga also. It makes players feel unequal and undervalued which is a real shame for those that have been continually loyal. Its the first time when there has been such a delay its a shame as this was a feature i was looking forward to. Zynga just say its being rolled out with no explanation or timing.

We value your feedback, @Cjameson! The Show Pigs feature is gradually being rolled out to everyone to ensure that it works as intended. We recommend to play continuously and you may get it on your next game play. Thank you for understanding.