FV2 or hayday?

GinofreshGinofresh Posts: 27Registered User Clueless Cookie

so i feel as if this game might be daying as it is so low on the app store now i have a special place in my heart for farmville witch is why i been thinking about playing it over hayday? but is this app still update with new features and new events? any is there anything more i can beside just sharing corps with the fv2 pc? i like the way farmville use to be how it was one farm between the iphone and pc

Comments

• EveCareliaEveCarelia Posts: 210Registered User Cupcake Princess
    There is new events always in FW.
    I tryed Hay Day, its anoying for me. Dont like it.
  • Amy Logsdon-UpdegraffAmy Logsdon-Updegraff Grasshopper Posts: 322Registered User The One Who Knows it All
    This game IS dying, but mainly because of all the glitches, issues and lack of spport or any bother to fix them. Try Paradise Bay...at least its not as grueling nor frustrating to play. Zynga really needs to get their act together, many customers angry and leaving in droves, except of course the cheaters. Sad!
  • AussiegilzAussiegilz Lord of the Forums Posts: 363Registered User Social Snowflake
    edited May 1

Is it dying - no, it'll be around for quite a while - it's got better graphics than a lot of similar games - the trade off is that it can be harsh on your device to run - I don't experience many glitches or problems - so they aren't universal - the cheaters (and exploiters aka cloners who are cheaters but refuse to accept that they are) - however make leader board events unplayable - which is by far the worst problem in the game. You can putter about your farm and pick and choose which things you want to work on and when and what you want to ignore. Tried Hay Day and hated it - but I guess for some that may experience problems with FVCE it may be a better alternative than reading a book. :p

• BrianBrian Posts: 294Registered User Unstained Chieftain
    I had a farmville issue where my battery would heat up on a iPhone 4s but my iPhone 4 was cool both with the same apps and space, also top in in 2014 needs removed as that's well out dated. Back in 2014 I looked younger than now but I don't announce that in my description
  • GinofreshGinofresh Posts: 27Registered User Clueless Cookie

I don't understand why you can't delete anything in this game !

• Alpine EnigmaAlpine Enigma Super Moderator Posts: 2,204Super Moderator Moderator

@Ginofresh said:
    I don't understand why you can't delete anything in this game !

Hello, @Ginofresh! Any bought decorations can be deleted except Crops, Animals, Workshops and Trees for they are the things you'll need to run your Farm. Happy farming! :smile:

• Mary SunderlandMary Sunderland Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    Another 18 day quest???? I think the developers need to get a job!!! All that work and frustration for the use of a farmhand for 30 days is certainly not worth all the time and effort spent on top of the issues Zynga has with their site...very disheartening!!
  • Alpine EnigmaAlpine Enigma Super Moderator Posts: 2,204Super Moderator Moderator

@Mary Sunderland said:
    Another 18 day quest???? I think the developers need to get a job!!! All that work and frustration for the use of a farmhand for 30 days is certainly not worth all the time and effort spent on top of the issues Zynga has with their site...very disheartening!!

We appreciate your feedback about the Confectionery Showdown event, @Mary Sunderland! We'll make sure that your thoughts will reach our team. Thank you!