Farmville 2: Country Escape Co-Op Thread May 2017

Knows WheatKnows Wheat Super ModeratorPosts: 779Super Moderator Moderator

Welcome to the Official FarmVille 2: Country Escape Forums and the Co-op thread section!

This thread is designed to help you recruit and find new FarmVille 2: County Escape Co-ops.

(Please read the posting rules below before sharing your information in this thread)

Posting Rules:

• Any post in violation of the Zynga Community Forums Rules of Conduct will be removed.
  • Please only post once in this thread. A new thread will be started each month.
  • Do not post any email addresses or personal information.
  • When posting your Co-op, please provide a description of your Co-op (with screenshot if possible) so other players will be able to find it online.
  • When looking for a new Co-op, please provide a description of what kind of Co-Op you're looking for or you can send a Private Message to someone who posted on this thread.

Again, we would like to welcome all the newcomers to the Official FarmVille 2: Country Escape Forums! :*

Comments

• AlisaD_1983AlisaD_1983 Posts: 0Registered User New to the Forums

I have a co-op called The Big Red Barn. I need Co-Op members! I too started mine because I was tired of the drama and strange things going on in other co-ops. Mine is open at the moment to all friends!

• GinofreshGinofresh Posts: 24Registered User Delightful Duckling

looking for a good but fun co-op no cheating or clone just normall people who talk and help out
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100016907136983

please add me

• LitaniLitani Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Looking for a new home with ACTIVE, cool people?? Litani's Lounge is a small group of active, loyal friends who would love more folks to help with pigs, boards, you name it.

We're currently in a migration process -- we're moving from an old, dead-ish co op to a fresh start, so we could invite old friends and new! (This means you.)

Come to the Lounge. We chill here. You should too. And with a unique name like ours, we're not hard to find! Just type (Litani's), with no ( )of course, into the search box.

Hope to see you soon!

Litani

(PS: all levels are allowed and please invite your friends, but if you're a jerk, expect a boot in the rear.) :smile:

• MonicaMihaMonicaMiha Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Need help with my new co-op tired of ones that are not very active or not helping at all etc. Join me : Kitty Kat Death Squad is the name of my co-op , btw select in language Svenska , only put that option so anyone can find me ... we gonna speak english , join and u will not regret !

• ShayeraElektraShayeraElektra Cupcake Princesses Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

My old co op (Horse Lovers) was dead, so I decided to leave and start a new one.
    I created Girl Power Farmers, as the only other players there were girls. I would like some company that is active, dialy or semi dialy. I know nothing about mirroring/ cloning, but I will help in all I can and I would like to find people like me! All levels are welcome, boys or girls. :)

• RossDRossD Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    Hi everyone, for those who play country escape, we are looking for US/Canada players that are active and play daily or semi daily and can help contribute of the daily workings of the coop. If anyone is interested in joining message me and i will get the coop membership started
  • LetsPlayMoeLetsPlayMoe Posts: 28Registered User Clueless Cookie

We are a English speaking co-op!
    Co-op name: "Mexicali" Our motto: Picture required, chat English Communication with success!
    You must be at level 27 to join.
    A picture is required to join us!
    Must be an active player!
    You must communicate in chat!
    Communication in chat is our key to success!
    We are a friendly co-op here! We always help each other on all goals! No stealing, cheating, and NO DRAMA! We all do our best in helping our co-op to meet all goals.
    We are a happy, fun, joking around group! Drop in and see for yourself we are a happy farming family here.

Thank you
    LetsM

Co-op name: "Mexigal Our motto: Picture required, chat English Communication with success!
    We are a friendly co-op here! We always help each other on all goals! No stealing, cheating, and NO DRAMA! We all do our best in helping our co-op to meet all goals.
    We are a happy, fun, joking around group! Drop in and see for yourself we are a happy farming family here.

Co-op name: "Mexigal" Our motto: Picture required, chat English Communication with success!

• l34l34 Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Opened up app today, says we've improved your game upgrade now, clicked upgrade button, takes me to App Store. Now what do I do?

@I34 when you open your App Store click on updates and you will see what apps have an update then click update to update your programs?

LetsM

• ppepsi5ppepsi5 Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Looking for players for a new coop, have a few members and looking to grow our coop, looking for people who like to chat, and help each other. Have a few friends that you would like to bring along great. Do not play constant? not a problem, our goal is to have fun and enjoy the game not stress ourselves out. Add me on facebook and I can send you an invite, please have a picture posted on your profile. Look forward to meeting you. https://www.facebook.com/maria.sch.52

• Ck1Ck1 Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    My co-op on FarmVille 2 country escape for mobile is Great Lakes Great Times. Please join if you're active and nice!

I too got tired of co-ops being very inactive or too aggressive and mean. I just want a great group of people to reach goals and help each other!
  • YMEYME Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    Looking for nice daily players. Cloning is OK but not required. Simple name: "Daily Farmer Co-Op." Please join!
  • 420chicka420chicka Posts: 5Registered User Loose Cannon
    edited May 20
    Its called Good farming

And the motto is helping build this coop up!
    Pic of windmill and first 3 to join that r active players get to help admin the coop!
    Its not uploading the photo i took
  • Rambling RoseRambling Rose Muffin Posts: 717Registered User Party Starter

'Farm Girls' is an established coop with around 20 active players from all over the world.

We are looking for new english speaking members who like to chat, share and help meet the coop weekly goal.

Sorry no Friendly Farmers, name and picture required. How else can we chat?!

Coop is locked during events. Apply to join and we look forward to welcoming you.

Are u tired of power tripping administraters? I am! Thats why i started a new coop! There a a few rules when joining....1. Must be active... 2. Must have pic! 3. Must use chat.. 4. Absolutely NO stealing! 5. Have fun! Pls consider joining!

Name: Farm frenzy
    Motto: work hard play harder
    Pic: anchor

Thank u!

First 3 to join can help me admin this coop!
  • NeshobacountrygirlNeshobacountrygirl Posts: 6Registered User Loose Cannon
    edited May 23
  • countrybarb52countrybarb52 Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

looking for neighbors to exchange speed seed with. https://www.facebook.com/countrybarb52 please send a message letting me know you are from country escape, otherwise the friend request will be deleted

• cindyloocindyloo Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

looking for co op that don't cheat, I am on 57.I am on every day, please contact me if you need some one.I will help any one if I can. cindy heaton is my name not sure how to put my profile up there. will friend you

• Cj3622Cj3622 Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    Kathy s Farm offers 3 free item your choice pls jpin