Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

App Update Not Installing

LaurelinVardamirLaurelinVardamir Posts: 1Registered User New to the Forums

Hi,

I am trying to download the new update to my devices (Samsung Galaxy and Kindle Fire), and I keep receiving an error on my phone saying that the app "can't be installed on USB or SD card. Try again, and if problem continues, get help troubleshooting." I've already followed the troubleshooting steps.

If there was an issue that required me to unmount my SD card, I can only logically assume that I would receive this notification every time an app is newly downloaded or updated. I've already contacted the Google Play Store. I doubt there is anything they will tell me other than to contact the app admins. This has happened with one other game (Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links) and I've yet to be able to download it. So, here I am asking for help.

Also, I had uninstalled the app on my Fire, and now I'm stuck at a rookie level. I'm going to try to achieve level 4 and hope that I can have access to my cloud data. New update will not install on my Fire, too. I'll live if I can't play on my Fire, but I really want the version on my phone to work.

Thank you,
LV

Comments

• FrustratedFarmerFrustratedFarmer Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I can't install the update, either. And now the app has seemed to uninstall itself from my device. Same thing happened with the last update of Farmville Tropic Escape. I have emailed android support for both games and have not received any response. I keep getting either Error Message 101 or 103. Reviews on Google Play show that a lot of people are having this issue.