Farmville 2: Country Escape Co-op Thread March 2017

Alpine EnigmaAlpine Enigma Super ModeratorPosts: 1,040Super Moderator Moderator

Welcome to the Official FarmVille 2: Country Escape Forums and the Co-op thread section!

This thread is designed to help you recruit and find new FarmVille 2: County Escape Co-ops.:

(Please read the posting rules below before sharing your information in this thread)

Posting Rules:

• Any post in violation of the Zynga Community Forums Rules of Conduct will be removed.
  • Please only post once in this thread. A new thread will be started each month.
  • Do not post any email addresses or personal information.
  • When posting your Co-op, please provide a description of your Co-op (with screenshot if possible) so other players will be able to find it online.
  • When looking for a new Co-op, please provide a description of what kind of Co-Op you're looking for or you can send a Private Message to someone who posted on this thread.

Again, we would like to welcome all the newcomers to the Official FarmVille 2: Country Escape Forums! :*

Comments

• epchristyepchristy Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Its hard finding a good co op. We are very active and are looking for farmers that want to play and help each other. Co Op name Margo's Country Farm. We only ask for you to help when you can.

• SarahEmmeSarahEmme Posts: 11Registered User Pumpkin
    edited March 3

@carrie-ann allen said:
    If you're looking for a new co-op, check out WonderfulFarmers (no space). We are a long-running, active co-op and currently have 4 openings for new members. Come join us!

Hi Carrie, I just sent a request to join your co-op. My name is Sarah B (Level 101/808 likes). I'm hoping to find a co-op with active/daily players like me. Thanks.

• MelindaMMelindaM Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
  • Masia1975Masia1975 Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 59Registered User This Space is Available
    We are a multinational, friendly, active coop. We help each other reach weekly goals and finish events ahead of time. We currently have 5 spots open for new members (level 37 and higher). If you are an active player and always ready to help others come join us at MADDAM
  • Jackie Stanley HawkinsJackie Stanley Hawkins Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 8Registered User Loose Cannon

We just cleared out a lot of non-playing members and that leaves room for a whole new lot of members. Come on in and help us build this co-op again. We help and count and have contest sometimes. We would love to have you joins us "Country Bumpkins" the original Country Bumpkins with the red rose sign.

• Jackie Stanley HawkinsJackie Stanley Hawkins Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 8Registered User Loose Cannon

We just cleared out a lot of non-playing members and that leaves room for a whole new lot of members. Come on in and help us build this co-op again. We help and count and have contest sometimes. We would love to have you joins us "Country Bumpkins" the original Country Bumpkins with the red rose sign.

• khayesadpkhayesadp Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

We have a wonderful core group of people that love to play looking for some more people to come join us to have a great time in a great coop. We love to have fun and we love to play FarmVille. So come join us! Cathy

• hydeisthydeist Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    I'm looking for active coop to help me with quests and events.im lvl68 and currently doing the new event I'm in the last phase now..
  • lindasuelindasue Posts: 42Registered User Grasshopper
    Co op name NEW BEGINNINGS motto ACTIVE *POLITE* ENGLISH ONLY...JOIN US
  • EveCareliaEveCarelia Posts: 178Registered User Investigator
    In need for active, daily players...
    We are looking for helpful people, who know to say Hello, and not be "background players"...
    Lvls above 11, all time zones, English
    If someone looking for friendly coop, add me on FB for invite - Eve Carelia
  • Am26Am26 Posts: 9Registered User Loose Cannon

carrie-ann allen Ive just sent a request to join your coop! Im an active player and in need of a coop that helps one another. My name is Amelia N and im on level 133. Hope to join your coop soon :)

• sjp5858sjp5858 Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited March 13

:) Looking for active daily players, looking for helpful people who are friendly, time zone not an issue, English only. Cimarron Valley Farms is looking for you! Lvls above 15. Come ck it out.

• lisaf67lisaf67 Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    Looking for players! Fishing4life co-op
  • sjp5858sjp5858 Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Please if your looking for players and you have your coop locked answer the messages especially if you have not hit your limit, or post that you are locked, It helps those of us looking. Thank you.

• lindasuelindasue Posts: 42Registered User Grasshopper
    Active team players needed for small but very active co op.we have reached all co op orderboard goals so far and all but one person has finished most recent event. Most of our members play at least 4/6 hours a day we are a very helpful ,friendly English speaking group.we are currently unlocked.
  • KrystalusKrystalus Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

My Coop is called Krystal Kingdom ("Never surrender": motto). We are looking for new players in order to complete Coop's Goal. This week we have reached level 3 goal.

Feel free to join.

• lisaf67lisaf67 Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Looking for co op members!

• hudsonhudson Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I need more members to develop Co-op. Very happy to cooperate with you

• smokey28777smokey28777 Posts: 6Registered User Loose Cannon

@SarahEmme said:

@carrie-ann allen said:
    If you're looking for a new co-op, check out WonderfulFarmers (no space). We are a long-running, active co-op and currently have 4 openings for new members. Come join us!

Hi Carrie, I just sent a request to join your co-op. My name is Sarah B (Level 101/808 likes). I'm hoping to find a co-op with active/daily players like me. Thanks.