New update: pigs

Emma_SEmma_S PumpkinPosts: 47Registered User Building Expert

Saw some pigs near the prizetent that we are supposed to take care of. When can we start and how does it work?

Comments

• AveshaAvesha Building Expert Posts: 127Facebook Connect User The Pesky Helper

I didnt see them near the prize tent, just saw the popup (envelope) I'll have to go look!

• EveCareliaEveCarelia Posts: 210Registered User Cupcake Princess
    Its not active yet, so we dont know.
  • b0006535b0006535 Posts: 19Registered User Muffin

Hopefully it doesn't take as long as it took the Mariner to be sorted

• Rambling RoseRambling Rose Muffin Posts: 1,065Registered User Pet Queen

I have to say the rate at which zynga are rolling out new stuff is astonishing. We've got Maries new board which they haven't managed to publish a guide for yet. While we muddle along with that they decide to hit us with pigs! It looks like there's another event coming soon as well.
    If I read it correctly it's something else where we'll have to help each other. I'm all for that, teamwork in the coop can be fun. If it means visiting each others farms though, I'll be stuffed. 9 times out of 10 all I get is "failed to get friend data ".
    Look forward to seeing what they have in store for us.

• Low Tze SheanLow Tze Shean Clueless Cookie Posts: 135Registered User The Pesky Helper

Well, just have some rewards other than nails, padlocks, shovels, speed seeds and gloves... (Power Pins we have not seen before, a couple Sands (at least 10), keys (at least 5) ...

Anyway, I miss Bingo

Just to mention that lot of us dont have new board!
    So they gonna hit us up with so many new stuff in same time lol
  • Knows WheatKnows Wheat Super Moderator Posts: 1,159Super Moderator Moderator

@Emma_S said:
    Saw some pigs near the prizetent that we are supposed to take care of. When can we start and how does it work?

@EveCarelia said:
    Its not active yet, so we dont know.

We've yet to receive news about the Show Pigs feature. Stay tuned for this one! :)

@b0006535 said:
    Hopefully it doesn't take as long as it took the Mariner to be sorted

@Rosemary Tait said:
    I have to say the rate at which zynga are rolling out new stuff is astonishing. We've got Maries new board which they haven't managed to publish a guide for yet. While we muddle along with that they decide to hit us with pigs! It looks like there's another event coming soon as well.
    If I read it correctly it's something else where we'll have to help each other. I'm all for that, teamwork in the coop can be fun. If it means visiting each others farms though, I'll be stuffed. 9 times out of 10 all I get is "failed to get friend data ".
    Look forward to seeing what they have in store for us.

@EveCarelia said:
    Just to mention that lot of us dont have new board!
    So they gonna hit us up with so many new stuff in same time lol

The Co-Op Help and Order Goals feature is slowly being rolled out and will eventually reach all of our players. As soon as we get info on the guide, we'll have it posted here on our Community Forums or you may check on this link for announcements. The Taste of Ireland event will start within this week so, please make sure to download the latest content in preparation for this. Your friend needs to update his/her app to avoid getting the "Failed to get friend data" error when you visit his/her Farm. Thanks for sharing us your feedback, @b0006535, @Rosemary Tait, and @EveCarelia.

@Low Tze Shean said:
    Well, just have some rewards other than nails, padlocks, shovels, speed seeds and gloves... (Power Pins we have not seen before, a couple Sands (at least 10), keys (at least 5) ...

Anyway, I miss Bingo

We appreciate your suggestion and we'll take note of this.

@Avesha said:
    I didnt see them near the prize tent, just saw the popup (envelope) I'll have to go look!

Here's how it would look like in-game. :)

@Low Tze Shean said:

Anyway, I miss Bingo

I agree about the rewards but I hate the bingo. I think it's great to have different types of events though , so I don't mind when it's on, gives me a break.

• b0006535b0006535 Posts: 19Registered User Muffin

The bingo is at least pretty different to the other types which gives it a bit of fun

• laurieflaurief Posts: 286Registered User Unstained Chieftain

I enjoy the bingo event. It does add variety to the events, and it does require a bit of strategy to earn maximum points in minimum time to consistently earn the time bonuses. I hope Zynga hasn't eliminated the bingo events. It's been a long time since we had one.

• CLevickiCLevicki Posts: 4Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

anything about our pigs yet? excited to see what it is all about :)

• Knows WheatKnows Wheat Super Moderator Posts: 1,159Super Moderator Moderator

@Rambling Rose said:

@Low Tze Shean said:

Anyway, I miss Bingo

I agree about the rewards but I hate the bingo. I think it's great to have different types of events though , so I don't mind when it's on, gives me a break.

@b0006535 said:
    The bingo is at least pretty different to the other types which gives it a bit of fun

@laurief said:
    I enjoy the bingo event. It does add variety to the events, and it does require a bit of strategy to earn maximum points in minimum time to consistently earn the time bonuses. I hope Zynga hasn't eliminated the bingo events. It's been a long time since we had one.

Thanks for sharing us your feedback about Bingo events, guys. We'll let you know as soon as we get info about it. :wink:

@CLevicki said:
    anything about our pigs yet? excited to see what it is all about :)

We're happy to hear that you're looking forward for the Show Pigs; however, we've yet to receive news on the said feature. Please stay tuned for any announcements or you may visit here from time to time to get news. We'll also keep you posted, @CLevicki. :smiley:

• jintxjintx Posts: 6Registered User Loose Cannon
    edited April 13

I want to know how to accept invites. I have tried 3 times. Says place a pen to accept invite. Now have 3 pigs not for the invite I attempted to accept. each made me choose or request partner.

@jintx said:
    I want to know how to accept invites. I have tried 3 times. Says place a pen to accept invite. Now have 3 pigs not for the invite I attempted to accept. each made me choose or request partner.

Same trouble here. I saw a friends picture above my pigs , when I clicked it I got a pig pen to place and it asked me to invite friends. When I tried again it just took me to her farm.
    I had a lot of trouble placing the pig as there is hardly an inch of space left on my farm.
    I've invited just her to see what happens.

Ahh. When you place pen invites are at the bottom. Only took 4 pigs to figure it out. Lol

Yes I've sorted it out now too :)

• SadieSadie Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited April 13
    Placed a pig pen but now I can't X out, or invite, or get back to regular playing! Help!!
  • Alpine EnigmaAlpine Enigma Super Moderator Posts: 2,164Super Moderator Moderator

@Sadie said:
    Placed a pig pen but now I can't X out, or invite, or get back to regular playing! Help!!

We appreciate your report, @Sadie! We recommend to force close first the game (iOS | Android) that may help refresh the settings. Also, please provide us a screenshot of your concern, so that we can further look into this. Keep us posted. Thanks!

• SadieSadie Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    I have force closed and restarted game. It goes back to attached screen and I am stuck.
  • mhakimhaki Super Moderator Posts: 1,021Super Moderator Moderator

@Sadie said:
    I have force closed and restarted game. It goes back to attached screen and I am stuck.

Hi @Sadie! I've sent you a Private Message, so please check your Inbox. Thanks!

• JadechingJadeching Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    I already updated my farmville 2 yet my show pigs are still locked. How am I going to have them?
  • Alpine EnigmaAlpine Enigma Super Moderator Posts: 2,164Super Moderator Moderator

@Jadeching said:
    I already updated my farmville 2 yet my show pigs are still locked. How am I going to have them?

We appreciate that your app is updated, @Jadeching. The Show Pigs is gradually being released to everyone, so make sure to check your Farm occasionally for updates. Thank you for your patience.

Does someone have "x" button on pigs for food, if you dont wanna feed it with that particular item?
  • IrrayaIrraya Unstained Chieftain Posts: 1,041Registered User Pet Queen

@EveCarelia yes, I do. But no one else I know seems to do so.

• Aubree143Aubree143 Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    My pigs pen are gone?
    I weighed them got my prizes and now my pens are gone & I can't click on the show pigs to get more... :(
  • pallepalle Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Show piggs dont work for me :(

@EveCarelia said:
    Does someone have "x" button on pigs for food, if you dont wanna feed it with that particular item?

@Irraya said:
    @EveCarelia yes, I do. But no one else I know seems to do so.

@Irraya is right, @EveCarelia. In addition to what he said, the option to remove the current item to feed the Pig ("X" button) is gradually being released to everyone to maximize the stability of the game. You may need to check your Farm occasionally for updates. Thank you for your patience.

@Aubree143 said:
    My pigs pen are gone?
    I weighed them got my prizes and now my pens are gone & I can't click on the show pigs to get more... :(

Have you checked your Farm thoroughly, @Aubree143? Your chosen Pig wanders after it has been weighed in. If you're still unable to tap on the Show Pigs after force closing the game (iOS | Android), please contact Player Support for further assistance. Thanks!

@palle said:
    Show piggs dont work for me :(

If you're still unable to access the Show Pigs, the feature is still being released to everyone. Make sure to check your game from time to time for any updates. Otherwise, provide us with more details so we can further look into this. Thank you for your patience, @palle.

• kimmerella69kimmerella69 Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

How do I feed my partners pigs? I have partners feeding mine but when I go to their farms, nada! :(

• Masia1975Masia1975 Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 203Registered User Cupcake Princess
    @kimmerella69 you don't need to go to your partner's farm to feed their pigs. If you partner with somebody you feed the same pig, you on your own farm and they are doing it on their farm.