Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Game Sync issues

hettyann84hettyann84 Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I play on my windows 10 computer (it is synced with my facebook), and recently got a new kindle fire tablet and loaded the game on it, but it will not sync my old game. You have to play to level four before it will even let you click on the gear (setings) to sync the device, and when I do it tries to sync it to level four. It never recognizes my other level is 63. I have already lost my progress once to this issue and am terrified that it will do it again since I have spent tons of keys and time to accumulate my 3 dogs, silver fox, and two cats.

Comments

• Rambling RoseRambling Rose Muffin Posts: 1,467Registered User The Boss

@hettyann84 Ive had this for months. Zinga tried very hard to fix it. I just could not get my game to sync on the kindle. I gave up in the end. Hope you have more success.

• NoorulNoorul Posts: 121Registered User The Pesky Helper

I am also having same problem on my Android Tab but Zynga is incapable to rectify their own faults. Yhey created a good game but could not create a good Support for the players, hahaha!

• pjonespjones Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

How do I download my game content from the cloud? Every time I start the game, I get that message. My laptop froze and I had to restore it and when it restored, I lost my keys my two pigs, everything else is the same. I can't get into the settings, the support button wont work. What to do?

• BrianBrian Posts: 374Registered User Social Snowflake
    @pjones does the message say something like to sync your game you need to download the latest content? I delete the game a lot to test things and usually play to level 4 click the gear icon and sign it to Game Centre then I close the game then restart and my cloud save has loaded up
  • Alpine_EnigmaAlpine_Enigma Super Moderator Posts: 2,758Super Moderator Moderator

@pjones said:
    How do I download my game content from the cloud? Every time I start the game, I get that message. My laptop froze and I had to restore it and when it restored, I lost my keys my two pigs, everything else is the same. I can't get into the settings, the support button wont work. What to do?

Hi @pjones! I've sent you a Private Message about your concerns. You may click on the Forums inbox to check it.

Thanks!

@Brian said:
    @pjones does the message say something like to sync your game you need to download the latest content? I delete the game a lot to test things and usually play to level 4 click the gear icon and sign it to Game Centre then I close the game then restart and my cloud save has loaded up

Thank you for sending your assistance to @pjones, @Brian! We appreciate it.