Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Farmville 2 either does not load or loads and crashes after few minutes of play

AjayamanAjayaman Posts: 1Registered User New to the Forums

Farmville 2 either does not load or loads and crashes after few minutes of play. It shows the "Whoop-se" message after playing for 2/3 minues

Comments

• Knows WheatKnows Wheat Super Moderator Posts: 1,663Guest The Chosen One

We appreciate that you've informed us of this, @Ajayaman. You may try these troubleshooting steps (Windows Phone, Windows PC/laptop) for your device to help you load the app, as well as the game crash that you're experiencing. Let us know how it went. Thanks!

• KBMcEnaneyKBMcEnaney Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I am having trouble loading farmville and farmville 2. Loads and then crashes. I have followed directions on clearing caches and clearing histories, but this does not help, it may have made the problem worse. I have deleted FarmVille 2 in the past only to start over at level one... I do not want to have to delete again. I am currently playing on my mac computer. I am at the point where it is no longer fun anymore and I am considering deleting and quit playing all together. I appreciate your help.

• Knows WheatKnows Wheat Super Moderator Posts: 1,663Guest The Chosen One

We appreciate your effort in resolving the game crash you're experiencing, @KBMcEnaney. Please post your concern on the FarmVille or FarmVille 2 forums for further assistance. Thank you!

• skl555skl555 Cloudylicious Posts: 31Registered User Forum Traveller

@KBMcEnaney said:
    I am having trouble loading farmville and farmville 2. Loads and then crashes. I have followed directions on clearing caches and clearing histories, but this does not help, it may have made the problem worse. I have deleted FarmVille 2 in the past only to start over at level one... I do not want to have to delete again. I am currently playing on my mac computer. I am at the point where it is no longer fun anymore and I am considering deleting and quit playing all together. I appreciate your help.

Yes this started right after upgrading and starting contest.

• 3dgs1grnd3dgs1grnd Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I am having problems with Farmville 2. I actually gave up and bought a new computer after 6 weeks of crashes. Guess what? This one crashes too. I think all the graphics that must load every time I have to reload...too much new games...new tasks..new reminders...give me a break. But never the less I do not know what to do. I use Firefox and have tried all the others. I hate to be a complainer. This is the first time I publicly posted I believe. I have a new laptop and still cannot play? I told the young man at WalMart I wanted to play Farmville 2 but I just do not understand why I cannot.