Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Chef Lorenzo & Marie's order board not compatible and another issue with Marie's board

jackisforeverjackisforever Posts: 27Registered User Clueless Cookie

Somehow my original post on this issue has disappeared. I upgraded to Marie's order board and this is what I discovered. Chef Lorenzo requires you to complete the order board in one of the three quest. The order board no longer exists therefore you are not able to move on in the quest unless you use keys. You can also stop play Chef Lorenzo but what fun is that. Chef Lorenzo's quest should incorporated the use of the new Marie's order board or if that can't be done, the requirement should be removed from Chef Lorenzo quest. You can also replace it with allowing the player to complete another requirement since the order board does not exist.

I also discovered that in the Marie's order board once you complete your 20 order you go into the double timber board. When I complete the item I am not getting double timber or ever 100% more of the timer. Maybe you can explain how th double timber suppose to work because with my understanding I should be getting the number showed plus 100% and I am only getting the number showed. By the way I am using iPad Pro.

Comments

• jackisforeverjackisforever Posts: 27Registered User Clueless Cookie

This a copy of my Marie board showing blueberry jam is worth 22 timbers plus 100%. My timber count is at 9. Once I complete this I will post the picture of what I received for timber. You can also see I am in the double timber portion. I would think I would be getting 220 timbers but we will see when I post once I am finish.

I finished the blueberry jam and got 22 points not 220. If it's 22 plus 100% than it should be 220 timbers.

• GretchenGretchen Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

On Marie's order board I will sell items. When I am waiting for the ones that seem too difficult to load and I still have 21hrs to earn 300 timber it will erase my progress and I have to start over from the beginning. This has happened 4 or 5 times now after selling 12-14 items. Frustrated!

• AriellekefarmAriellekefarm Captain Obvious Posts: 157Registered User Saint Spontaneous

I get the same timber 30 not 300 for 5 blankets i don't understand, can someone explain

The farm board request is now working with Marie's order board for me.

• firefighterfanfirefighterfan Posts: 390Registered User Social Snowflake

At first when they change the farm board to marie board is worse but then when you get the chef everytime get marie board it really hard because dont have the things to get the items to make it. then it was 16 things you had to get but now it rotates n 10 now but still the 22 cow feed for 1 timber is really crazy. should be less cow feed for lot more timber i do like doing chef things but it keep me busy n hopefully keep me in top 3 on county fair but that too is being hog by the cheaters on there first day is 140000 in 2 hours they tell me they are doing ok not cheating yea right