Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Marie's Order Board Requirements Concern

ProfHeidiLynnProfHeidiLynn Posts: 12Registered User Pumpkin
edited July 2016 in Ask a Question

Virtually every item on my Marie's board is asking for thousands and rewarding millions of coins, both of which exceed max--barn max is 940, coin max is 2 million. Thus I am unable to sell items for timber on Marie's board.

Comments

• Amy Logsdon-UpdegraffAmy Logsdon-Updegraff Grasshopper Posts: 322Registered User The One Who Knows it All
    edited July 2016
    New board requires more ridiculous orders than mariner! And that's not whats shown in description of event once weekly goal is met to get double timber...Somethings wrong????...it is not possible to make and hold 30 glass horses, 24 strawberry jam etc. Description of roll out board vs my board. Another epic fail...
  • wisebadgerwisebadger Posts: 49Registered User Building Expert

Oy vey. This update has not yet reached my game, but it sounds like a true disaster! Huge amounts of product? Storage space a problem? Sound like Zynga is hurting for cash & has chosen this avenue to raise it. What happens to those who don't buy the upgrade early? Will we be left in the dust? If the new board pays double County Fair points, a lot of us will fall behind despite our best efforts. Then what is the point of even trying? No fun, Zynga.

• Janet BrookesJanet Brookes Investigator Posts: 78Registered User Black Sheep of ze Internet
    edited July 2016

I have logged in this morning to find the barn suddenly needing ridiculous amounts of nails etc to upgrade. Yesterday I needed 20 nails, today I need 44, there is no way I am carrying on with the upgrade. Does anyone have knowledge before I delete it all please, thanks. I don't have new order board feature yet. Update, sorry it must have been a blip, logged out and in and it is back to normal. Thanks anyway.

• EmilyBoyHEmilyBoyH Cloudylicious Posts: 278Registered User Gabby Enthusiast

I am NOT looking forward to this "upgrade" to the game.

• Doreen77Doreen77 Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I became disgusted with the Farmville 2 Country Escape because of lack of things to accomplish. I came back last night. Everything looked like it loaded okay, but I find that a "request" to use nets to look for a journal appears. It won't allow me to say "no thanks", It won't allow me to go to the farm, the systems button, the back button, NOTHING is reachable because it ONLY goes to the cove and won't move. I have done the force stop move several times with no luck. Help please!

• TamaraTamara Posts: 30Registered User Forum Traveller

Can you do a screen shot? And post it here so we can see what it is doing.

• Low Tze SheanLow Tze Shean Clueless Cookie Posts: 138Registered User The Pesky Helper

The Marine Board is still tolerable except if I see Pillow, Rocking Chair and Oars as a requirement, clicking SKIP is Immediate.

Hopefully the new Board works like that...

They seems to have pushed back Fun and bring Hardcore as their design main aim... this is disastrous.

My experience is if I buy keys when I feel the game is fun, I enjoy the purchase and will most likely do it again.

There are occasions when I bought keys due to rushing reason, which after that, I scolded myself for being Stupid and swear I will never do that again... till now, I choose to give up the event rather than spending for keys...

• LindaLinda Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

The new board is so unrealistic. Mine currently wants 69 lobsters, and 28 rocking chairs. Really Zynga!!!! I have other things to get done during my day. Additionally, why so few boards for such large amounts of products? The second we buy keys from you we become a customer. How about making the GAME, not this pathetic tournament; fun, player friendly and upgrading output from the mine, glade, pond, mill and pier. I will happily purchase keys for that upgrade. I stopped playing your other games because of your greed, this is no different.

• MeganMegzMeganMegz Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Current board - 2 days and 7 hours
    Items being requested to sell - 18 trout, 30 fishbowls, 18 lobster, 22 blueberry jam, 20 shrimp skewers, 28 cajun crab, 26 stuffed bass, or 18 peach.

One: there isn't anywhere near enough storage to collect these items for Marie, and the Mariner, and Eddie

Two: It is actually impossible to make these items with the resources provided in the time frame that is requested. 30 fishbowls would take about 1 week to make IF you played 24 hrs per day

Three: This will be a surefire way to lose a ton of players. I understand that people should have to work at getting reward, but this is over the top.

• C_LoveC_Love Posts: 8Registered User Loose Cannon

I couldn't agree more. I refuse to purchase anything else for this game until they fix the issues. I'm not trying to insight a boycott but I myself am boycotting. I refuse to give them any more money until they create a fair playing field, on every level, from resonable expectations between Marie, Eddie and the Mariner to removing cheaters from the game and fixing the global market.

And when you're done with all of that Zynga do you mind fixing my pond? I've only requested assistance with this 20 different times over the last 6 months!

• KuhnByAhKuhnByAh Clueless Cookie Posts: 35Registered User Learning the Ropes

You might need to actually use a net to get out of screen? Just a though

• WendyKWendyK Posts: 9Registered User Loose Cannon

20 shrimp skewers was on my board too. That's like a million butters! It needs to be more realistic. I wish I had the old farm board back.

• Low Tze SheanLow Tze Shean Clueless Cookie Posts: 138Registered User The Pesky Helper

20 shrimp skewers = 3 x 20 honey butters = 3 x 20 x 2 butters

120 butters which is 360 milks.

For people with all 4 cows, one can generate 2 milks in a minutes. So that is 180 minutes (3 hours)

Probably the Designer think that is 3 hours of fun!

• WendyKWendyK Posts: 9Registered User Loose Cannon

Now my board has 30 plush ducks! That is 60 duck feathers. I'm on level 54 and I'm sure I haven't gotten that many feathers during the whole year and a half or so that I've played.

60 duck feathers is 60 x 4hrs = 240 hours or 10 days...

I would usually think it is not about doable or not, it is about the reward.

It has to be something like 60 keys or 3 Free Barn-size upgrade or 300 marine sands ...

• hanniehannie Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Mine is way worse than that. I had an order for more than 1000 plush cats, 1056 bags of sheep feed, 1170 strawberries. Stupid amounts. Impossible. Basically I can no longer play the board.

• carrie-ann allencarrie-ann allen Loose Cannon Posts: 165Registered User Investigator
    365 pepper poppers. 289 country biscuits. This is ludicris. I don't even want to play anymore... this is just too frustrating. Nice job, Zynga. If your goal was to take all the enjoyment out of the game, you've succeeded.
  • RedMightyRedMighty Party Starter Posts: 310Registered User Unstained Chieftain
    edited July 2016

I haven't got the upgrade yet for Marie's board and now I'm thinking I probably don't want it.

My present level is 80 with a barn capacity of 350 items, so NONE of these amounts is doable for me. I just don't have the room.

• carrie-ann allencarrie-ann allen Loose Cannon Posts: 165Registered User Investigator
    RedMighty, unless it forces you to accept it, don't upgrade to the new order board. Not only are the amounts insane, you don't get squat for completing an order. Instead of getting quartz or keys or XP, you get timber. And with 600+ timber you can make your dairy 15 seconds faster. What a joke. I am so disappointed by what Zynga has done to the game.
  • julie_tigercat1970julie_tigercat1970 Posts: 48Registered User Building Expert

Reading this I really really hope they don't force us all to upgrade at end of buy it early promo ! Out of interest have you tried x the orders, if so does the board become more reasonable like Eddie ? Or is more like lighthouse which never deviates from the ridiculous?

• Amy Logsdon-UpdegraffAmy Logsdon-Updegraff Grasshopper Posts: 322Registered User The One Who Knows it All
    When you 'x' item on board to go to next item amount is usually higher and more ridiculous
  • julie_tigercat1970julie_tigercat1970 Posts: 48Registered User Building Expert

Ok thanks @Amy Logsdon-Updegraff even more reason I don't want this !

• Alpine EnigmaAlpine Enigma Super Moderator Posts: 2,382Super Moderator Moderator

Hello Farmers! Thank you for raising your concerns and feedback. We appreciate your cooperation and we'll have this forwarded to the FarmVIlle 2: Country Escape team for further checking.

• MeganMegzMeganMegz Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

THank you for listening!! The board is MUCH more managable now. though not easy, it is at least doable, and does not require so much storage to work on one of the panels.

Glad your board reasonable but mine is still ridiculous with the added issue that none of it counts for chef Lorenzo quest. 34 Cajun crab, 38 glass horses, 54 pillows, etc. Very disappointed with all of these issues and would like the old farm board back to do Lorenzo quests.
  • Kevin FaussadierKevin Faussadier Building Expert Posts: 222Registered User Cupcake Princess

@Amy Logsdon-Updegraff said:
    Glad your board reasonable but mine is still ridiculous with the added issue that none of it counts for chef Lorenzo quest. 34 Cajun crab, 38 glass horses, 54 pillows, etc. Very disappointed with all of these issues and would like the old farm board back to do Lorenzo quests.

My god, I am not in a hurry to get this new feature!!

• KarenDKarenD Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

My board is still asking for ridiculous amounts. 300+ for each item. Fix it already Zynga!