Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Lost keys forces me to think.

jackisforeverjackisforever Posts: 27Registered User Clueless Cookie

I love this game but I just lost 23 keys. Accidentally hit complete when I open the Equestrian showcase. The sad part is that the game has the ability to confirm if you want to use keys for 30 or over. The confirmation should be there regardless of the number of keys. Due to this policy I can no longer support buying keys. I hate that the company stands on this issue is at a minimum of 30 plus before asking for a confirmation. Today I'm taken a stand as well and will no longer use my money to buy keys when you can lose them so easily.

Comments

• Suri JaySuri Jay Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 22Registered User Delightful Duckling

@jackisforever said:
    I love this game but I just lost 23 keys. Accidentally hit complete when I open the Equestrian showcase. The sad part is that the game has the ability to confirm if you want to use keys for 30 or over. The confirmation should be there regardless of the number of keys. Due to this policy I can no longer support buying keys. I hate that the company stands on this issue is at a minimum of 30 plus before asking for a confirmation. Today I'm taken a stand as well and will no longer use my money to buy keys when you can lose them so easily.

I know that is pretty uncomfortable. Where I made accidental hit at the market. I did many times. I hope warning will be arrive soon.

Life is better when there farm on the phone :)

• Rambling RoseRambling Rose Muffin Posts: 1,454Registered User The Boss

This forum is full of requests for the confirmation to be for use of all keys not just over 30.
    I think zynga would be wise to pay attention because it is clearly upsetting a lot of people and making them think hard before buying keys.

• Suri JaySuri Jay Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 22Registered User Delightful Duckling

@Rosemary Tait said:
    This forum is full of requests for the confirmation to be for use of all keys not just over 30.
    I think zynga would be wise to pay attention because it is clearly upsetting a lot of people and making them think hard before buying keys.

yes that is true, as I read in European forums lot of people given up buying keys. The reason is not only the accidental key losses as well not receving what they orderd. European players are not protected they feel they got scammed. Well lets hope something will come up for good. :)

Life is better when there farm on the phone :)

• Alpine_EnigmaAlpine_Enigma Super Moderator Posts: 2,688Super Moderator Moderator
    edited March 2017

Thanks to your suggestions regarding the Key notification for accidental purchases, @Rosemary Tait and @Suri Jay! We hope to see your requested feature in the next future updates. Please stay tuned! Happy farming! :blush:

• Rambling RoseRambling Rose Muffin Posts: 1,454Registered User The Boss

@Alpine Enigma that's great news, thanks I look forward to seeing it.

• AndeeAndee Posts: 136Registered User The Pesky Helper

It's been almost a year and no changes!!

This discussion has been closed.