Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Windows Phone/PC Bugs & Issues

mhakimhaki Super ModeratorPosts: 1,352Guest Cream Corn Champion
Playing on windows 10, App from Windows Store.

The game will not remember login, even if you tick the box "remember". Constantly having to log in to facebook.
Also when you type in chat, and hit enter, the chat you just sent stays in the box where you type. You have to backspace it all before you can type something new. It is extremely annoying. (Does not happen if you click the send button...only when pressing the enter key)
Does not happen on android.

Comments

• denbendenben This Space Is Available Posts: 32Facebook Connect User Forum Traveller
    edited March 2016
    +1 to everything jedi_sampy has posted.
  • Sinstar33Sinstar33 Saint Spontaneous Posts: 22Registered User Delightful Duckling
    edited March 2016
    Same here, no matter what I do.
  • Dagmar HennigDagmar Hennig Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 3Registered User New to the Forums
    edited March 2016
    Same problem here with two accounts and four Windows systems.
  • Dagmar HennigDagmar Hennig Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 3Registered User New to the Forums
    edited March 2016
    This weekend I played on a Windows computer at a friends home. Today I wanted to continue at my home with another Windows system, but the latest activity is not loaded. Instead it shows me the status from days ago. What is the problem?
  • Marcina FrostMarcina Frost Pumpkin Posts: 9Registered User Loose Cannon
    edited March 2016
    I have the same issue with staying logged into Facebook on my PC but also an additional problem:

I keep having the global farm market freeze on me for about 5 seconds or so when I'm using it. It always does it when I open it up, and then after every time I scroll down. I can't even use the market at all like that. The page will also bounce back up when I attempt to scroll down too. It's so frustrating that I just don't even use the market at all if I log onto my PC.. Unfortunately my Android has been shipped off for repairs due to an LCD screen glitch.. PC is the only way I can play right now.
  • VincentVegasVincentVegas Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User New to the Forums
    edited March 2016
    I have the same issue with staying logged into Facebook on my PC but also an additional problem: I keep having the global farm market freeze on me for about 5 seconds or so when I'm using it. It always does it when I open it up, and then after every time I scroll down.

Same here with my friend. But that seems to depend on the PC you are using. With a desktop Win 10 there are no problems (besides the Facebook login bug) but with her Notebook she has to wait several seconds before the market opens. Now it stopped syncing the data completely.

Unfortunately Zynga support seems to be dead in terms of web site updates. There is no Windows 10 in the forums or the support page. This is ridiculous.

Regards
    Thomas
  • wheatfreeMewheatfreeMe Loose Cannon Posts: 6Registered User Loose Cannon
    edited March 2016
    I play on 2 different windows 10 tablets, a windows 10 computer, an android tablet, and an android phone. (Yes, I am a little addicted. My game goes wherever I go.) Anyway... I have problems with the windows version of this game.

First, I'm one of the people affected by the problem of not being able to sell globally. Don't know if that has anything to do with the fact that I play on multiple devices and some of them are windows devices, but it's worth a discussion.

Second, the game freezes while trying to load certain types of graphics, especially in the global market. It will freeze waiting for the player's icons to load before letting me scroll down. This can lead to load times of over 2 minutes trying to scroll through the global market. There are a few ways around this, but they're not very user friendly. I can uninstall and reinstall the game. This will allow the global market to work properly for about a day before it becomes too slow again. The other way is to load the global market over and over until it will finally glitches and stop trying to load the player's image icons at all: this can take a long time to accomplish. Once it does, I try not to reload my game.

Third, the co-op chat window only loads conversations while the screen is on, and there is no way for me to reload that window to see what may have been said while my game was paused with the screen off. This is a problem is someone has asked for help in the co-op chat, and not knowing that, I come along and buy up the items that have been put up for sale to that person.

Fourth, there are apparently county fair extras that are posted into the co-op chat windows for players if someone in your co-op has placed in the top 3. I've never seen these. I've never seen them in my android game, either, but that could be because I play mostly on windows tablets and by the time I load the game on an android, those post are gone?

And yes, I also have the annoyance of having to log into Facebook every time I load the game.
    edited March 2016
    I'd like to report a new bug that just started happening a few minutes ago on PC version of the game.

I'm unable to visit friend's farms, use the market, view the county fair points.. basically anything that requires an internet connection. Obviously my internet is fine since I'm able to type this.. tried restarting the game and it continues. If I try to visit a friend's farm, I get the message "Failed to get friend data."

Interestingly enough, the connections work find until I try to visit another person's farm.. Then it all goes kaput.

I also need to mention that I absolutely DESPISE playing this game on the PC because of how buggy it is. My Android is gone for repairs, so this is the only means I have to play the game.. but it's so frustrating I might as well just stop. Not like any of these bug reports get taken seriously.
    edited March 2016
    Hi Zynga. I have another bug for you to ignore.

On the PC version, I am not able to do the Renaissance event. I'm actually still getting wood from places. The game won't update.
  • lilcatfeet56lilcatfeet56 Pumpkin Posts: 9Registered User Loose Cannon
    edited March 2016
    mhaki wrote: »
    Found a bug in the game? Post it here. Having technical problems? Look here for help.

PC works great most of the time for me, only issue is scrolling through the market. You have to use the cursor and it doesn't scroll the global market very well, you have to try 4-5 times before it moves. The coop and friend market is much easier.
  • JeniBeanJeniBean Investigator Posts: 48Registered User Building Expert
    edited March 2016
    Picture 1--after harvesting 3 wheat
    Picture 2 after harvesting 2 mince pies.

I am always the exact same number of points behind the place ahead of me.
    Attachment not found.
    Attachment not found.
  • carrie-ann allencarrie-ann allen Loose Cannon Posts: 165Registered User Investigator
    edited March 2016
    In the past 24 hours, two members of my co-op have reported that they are getting an error message that their truck is broke down. Why is this happening and how is it rectified? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
  • Clara GarciaClara Garcia Delightful Duckling Posts: 32Registered User Forum Traveller
    edited April 2016
    Error when connecting to facebook
    Configuration of the URL..... bla bla bla
    This issue is an old one
  • tinysara2tinysara2 Muffin Posts: 3Facebook Connect User Muffin
    edited April 2016
    Getting this error now for two days on my laptop. It makes it impossible at times to do things because I can't sign in on facebook, which won't let me into my co-op or the world sellers. It won't let me into my own market as well and my barn is filling up and i have to throw things away to make room so I can continue to make things so I don't fall behind on the Wagon competition.
    Given URL is not allowed by the Application configuration
    One or more of the given URLs is not allowed by the App's settings. It must match the Website URL or Canvas URL, or the domain must be a subdomain of one of the App's domain
    s.
  • Fred FenderFred Fender Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 3Registered User New to the Forums
    edited April 2016
    tinysara2 wrote: »
    Getting this error now for two days on my laptop. It makes it impossible at times to do things because I can't sign in on facebook, which won't let me into my co-op or the world sellers. It won't let me into my own market as well and my barn is filling up and i have to throw things away to make room so I can continue to make things so I don't fall behind on the Wagon competition.
    One or more of the given URLs is not allowed by the App's settings. It must match the Website URL or Canvas URL, or the domain must be a subdomain of one of the App's domain
    s.

I've also had these issues for going on three days now no fix, however i actually did get a email that they were aware of the problem and working on it. whats really weird about 3 months ago i had this same problem and emailed support within 1/2 hour the issue was fixed the exact same issue"Given URL is not allowed by the Application configuration

One or more of the given URLs is not allowed by the App's settings. It must match the Website URL or Canvas URL, or the domain must be a subdomain of one of the App's domains." now I dont understand if they were able to fix it in a 1/2 hour 3 months ago why no fix in three days..along with this since wendsday ive not been connected to county fair i know ive sent at least 3 reports. got the response reboot. hello that didnt fix that issue......
  • chassy smartchassy smart Pumpkin Posts: 17Registered User Muffin
    edited April 2016
    Cant play game getting error message
    One or more of the given URLs is not allowed by the App's settings. It must match the Website URL or Canvas URL, or the domain must be a subdomain of one of the App's domains.
  • Claudia TaylorClaudia Taylor Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited April 2016

One or more of the given URLs is not allowed by the App's settings. It must match the Website URL or Canvas URL, or the domain must be a subdomain of one of the App's domains. This is a continuing issue, Contacted customer support and got an auto reply, had this issue 2 days ago and it took 24 hrs to fix, now it's back again.
  • Knows WheatKnows Wheat Super Moderator Posts: 1,663Guest The Chosen One
    edited April 2016
    Hi guys! The FV2CE team is currently working for a fix on this issue and you can check on this link from time to time for news about it. Thanks!
  • JeniBeanJeniBean Investigator Posts: 48Registered User Building Expert
    edited April 2016
    We are investigating on what's causing this error, and we will come up with a resolution to immediately get you back on track.

In the meantime, we can't access help from our co-op or buy or sell good through the market. I'm getting this error every other day now. You could attempt to buy us off with keys or a way to access hands without co-op help during this time. Ar

By the way, I'm even having a hard time signing in to the forum. It says I'm signed in as any number of people who aren't me. And then I'm not signed. It's like a giant April Fool's joke gone rancid.
  • 8xGran8xGran Loose Cannon Posts: 5Registered User Loose Cannon
    edited April 2016
    I play on 2 windows 10 devices - PC and tablet - and also an android phone. I have all the problems you do. Not being able to sell globally adversely affects the Country Fair because it is difficult to earn money and be able to buy boosts, so is now far more of an issue than it used to be when it was just a huge inconvenience. The global selling issue was reported over a year ago and Zynga seem to have no interest in fixing it.

It is coming to the point when to do well in this game you have to be playing 24/7, what with the Country Fair, continual events, Eddie and Mariner and I am seriously thinking of uninstalling.
  • Ayla AnarAyla Anar Loose Cannon Posts: 5Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited April 2016
    Hi
    I play on win10 device and I haven't logged in game for a month. Today, I want to play. When I logged in, I see that all my keys gone missing and I'm not no longer listed in my co-op, I reached my co-op on Facebook, They said that they did nothing. Please help me. I want my keys and my co-op back.
  • debmin40debmin40 Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited April 2016
    I have given up trying to play on pc its impossible , 2 clicks and it closes over an over again. I play fine on my phone or tablet but obviously would prefer to play on pc due to size. Is there any point in emailing as any time I email regarding an issue I get a standardised response that is in no way useful.
  • CarinMBCarinMB Loose Cannon Posts: 9Registered User Loose Cannon
    edited May 2016
    I haven't been able to open up the game in my Windows 10 laptop for at least a week now. I still get the notifications, but when I click on them, they just disappear, and clicking on it from the Start menu gets no reaction. I can't even uninstall it (to reinstall) because it doesn't appear in my software list. Support has been of no help (because they don't seem to be actually reading my complaint). Thankfully, I have my other devices to play on.

As for the rest (FB login, global market, etc), same problems here.
  • Dee MicheleDee Michele Learning the Ropes Posts: 75Registered User Black Sheep of ze Internet
    edited May 2016
    Ok... here's my glitch
    Myself and one other person in my coop have the same problem.
    We cannot use the glade or the pond.
    For me I send the workers to work and hit the button and then there are no worker there, they are back in my list. The timer elapses and you get nothing.
    For my cooper she puts her workers to work, hits the button and everything just freezes into one jumbled mess. Timer elapses and she gets nothing.

The thing that we both had in common in the past was .... we were both able to sell 4 coop only slots in the store.

This I figure is the root of the problem.
  • genuinevixengenuinevixen Loose Cannon Posts: 6Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited May 2016
    Same here, and Zynga refuses to address this problem. No way to buy anything you really need on Global, by the time the market un-freezes all the good stuff is gone. I get much smoother playing on my cheap $50 tablet. That being said, I don't WANT to play on the tablet - battery life sucks when playing this game compared to the long life of my touchscreen laptop. Please Zynga, these laptops are very popular, and tablet sales are waning. I am too frustrated to play much longer. Fellow Players, please post if you are having the same problems, maybe that will get Zynga moving.
  • ColorfulHatsColorfulHats Colossal Titan Slayer Posts: 15Registered User Muffin
    edited May 2016
    I have a phone with Windows8. Is CE only compatible with Windows 10? I've had trouble with the game opening and currently play on my Android in the meantime.
  • jamesstegway420jamesstegway420 Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

COME ON ZYNGA FIX YOUR WINDOWS 10 VERSION ON LAPTOP,REALLY **** ME OFF AND NOT WORTH THE TROUBLE. ZYNGA HAS GONE TO ****!! YEAH I SAID THAT

• jamesstegway420jamesstegway420 Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

SILLY BASS TURDS IN TECH DEPARTMENT NEED TO PULL THEIR HEAD OUT THEIR AZZES. DO IT NOW DAM IT

• Antigone68104Antigone68104 Muffin Posts: 21Registered User Delightful Duckling

Microsoft just put a Win10 update through yesterday. Ever since that update installed, this game has been running really slowly. Any chance of a game update to remain compatible?

• Lord_ZiconLord_Zicon Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Since the Windows 10 Anniversary update I have been unable to play on my Laptop and I have no idea what has changed or what to do about it. It starts to load but then goes all jerky and flickering as if it was a video issue but I have updated both my Graphics card, ASUS G750JM has 2 cards an on board Intel HD Graphics 4600 and NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 860M. Latest graphic card updates / drivers made no difference.
    Played with different, virtual memory setting, nothing made a difference from no page filing to huge cache, nothing the choppy screen play that means I can't even start the game.
    Before Windows 10 Anniversary it ran like a dream, never had a problem, now I've just about missed the entire Halloween event.
    Tips / thoughts please???