Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Went back to level 1

Sarah AhmedSarah Ahmed Not a Title, but a StarPosts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
edited March 2016 in iOS Bugs & Issues
Hi Sarah Ahmed! Please check out this link that will help you restore your level on the game. Thanks!

Comments

• martie songamartie songa Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited March 2016
    give me back my faaaaaarrrmmmmm!!!
  • goinagingoinagin Loose Cannon Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited March 2016
    I have the same issue but my game no longer launches on my iPhone or iPad. I've been through all these steps number of times on both devices and nothing works! If my level 73 farm is gone, I'm done! The game was fine until that last update at the end of Feb came out, someone needs to roll it back until they fix the bug.
  • Knows WheatKnows Wheat Super Moderator Posts: 1,664Guest The Chosen One
    edited March 2016
    Hi guys! Please contact our Support team on this link so they can check your account. Thanks!
  • Roberto66Roberto66 Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User New to the Forums
    edited March 2016
    I have followed the link and that is clear. But when I tapp on help and player support in the app, that doesn't work. I was at lvl. 33 and on facebooke I am already on lvl.37. I have an ipad 4, ios version 9.2.1. So I have started all over again. Now my lvl. is 19. My game version is 4.5.780(32). Thank you.
  • goinagingoinagin Loose Cannon Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited March 2016
    Hi guys! Please contact our Support team on this link so they can check your account. Thanks!

My game will not launch. Is there another way to get to this?
  • soniasonia Posts: 7Registered User Loose Cannon

I lost my progress today after updating the hawaian honeymoon. I was on lv 79 and currency of between 1-2 million and something dollars. I play on andriod phone. i have forced stop, uninstall n see if my saved games still restored but in vain. i cant restored my saved games but i still can see my previous achievements and notifications from my co-op..confused whats happening..i dont want to start all over again. its frustrating..Zygna need help to restore my level 79.pleaseee helppp

• nilly_nillynilly_nilly Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

My game went back to start. I trird to sign out of my google and sign in again but I can't get back to my original level. When I click on the achievements I can see my original account achievements and I still get my co-op notifications but can't open my game. Help me please.thank you

• bessienmegs1bessienmegs1 Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    Hi i downloaded the new update today and my farm has gone back to level 1. I have tryed doing the steps i read and my farm still hasn't sync back to my orginal level. Can anyone help thanks Gemma
  • Alpine EnigmaAlpine Enigma Super Moderator Posts: 2,340Super Moderator Moderator

You may first force close your game account by following these instructions for that may help you get your original progress back. Let us know how it went. Thank you!

• AnnAnn Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

i was on level 80 but when I open the game again, it returned to level 1. I open the game in my other gadget which was synced before and it was at level 79 then a window popped up saying i need to download the latest version of the game in order to sync it. After download, I open the game and so disappointed to see it also returned to level 1. I played through the game tutorial until level 11 and waited for it to be synced, when the window for sync appeared, it was only at level 11. Please help me get my correct game level.

• Larney66Larney66 Posts: 36Registered User Forum Traveller

Ok now sending us back to all the steps is not working.
    I had game play issues and last resort, had to uninstall/ reinstall.
    My game is backed by iCloud and is fully updated.
    Now the game has taken me back to the beginning ,.asking me to make sure I've downloaded latest game content.. Then disappears..
    I can't even find where to send a ticket now.
    This is the second device this has happened and now I'm lost.
    Level 46, just bought keys yesterday. And I can't play.
    Give us some answers please other than the one you keep sending us too.
    My game was auto updated on the 11th. I use iCloud to save.
    What now..please. This is painful.

• Carol_munr0Carol_munr0 Posts: 6Registered User Loose Cannon

Mine has gone back to level 1 as well its so annoying. I haven't seen an update but checked last night and it loads into level 1. I hope they fix this gutted

• Abu_BAbu_B Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    Hi. I have been playing farmville 2 for a long time. I was in level 46. But after installing the latest update I am back to level 1. All my progress has been lost. Can you please fix it? I played really hard to get it. Please
  • biancaddiamondbiancaddiamond Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited August 2016

I'm having the same problem. I was lv. 66-67, won 4 limited animals, leader of co-op, and it started me over. Both cloud saves are showing I'm lv. 5 (I played through to claim old cloud save because this has happened a few times before, but I've always got it back easily). I have screenshots from my gameplay, and it still shows my co-op sign and my sister (who is also in the co-op) has screenshots where it still shows me in it (as lv. 5 leader) even though you have to be at least lv. 11-ish to join a co-op. I've already contacted customer support through the game and they just sent me the standard email to reconnect to google play account even though I'm on a kindle and play through amazon.

• julianasirtolijulianasirtoli Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

eu estava no nível 67 tbm voltou ao inicio depois da atualização, já fiz de tudo todos os procedimentos mas nada acontece, gente estou desesperada são três anos de jogo para simplesmente perder assim dessa forma, me ajudem ajudem a todos da comunidade Farm Ville que foram prejudicados ou vcs perderam seguidores.

• Alpine EnigmaAlpine Enigma Super Moderator Posts: 2,340Super Moderator Moderator

Hello, Farmers! We've sent you a Private Message regarding the lost of your game progress. You may click on the Forums inbox to check it. Here's how it looks like.

I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you!

• jacksten63jacksten63 Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

I have same problem.... my farm is back to level 1 (was 80) i have followed the guide in the game, but it wont synchronize when i log on to google game play or facebook. And when i try to file a error report, it comes out telling me something went wrong....
    /jacksten63

• Kala VivianaKala Viviana Loose Cannon Posts: 6Registered User Loose Cannon

I had tried everything that zynga support suggest in mail, but it is impossible to restore my old farm. Quicksteps did not working at all. I was at level 92, and from 9-th August I'm back to level 11.... Please help to fix the problem.

Hi @jacksten63 and @Kala Viviana. I've sent you both a Private message regarding your concern. Please check it by clicking the Forums Inbox icon as shown below:

Thanks!

• chrillinhochrillinho Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Hello, we have the same problem, that we were set back to Level 1. Can you please send me also a private message with the solution? Big Thanks!

@chrillinho said:
    Hello, we have the same problem, that we were set back to Level 1. Can you please send me also a private message with the solution? Big Thanks!

Hi @chrillinho! We've sent you a Private Message regarding the lost of your game progress. You may click on the Forums inbox to check it. Here's how it looks like.

Please keep us posted. Thank you!

• Aprildank75Aprildank75 Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    Hello, I have been having the same issue, was on level 60, had to start all back over.I have emailed them over 5 times, and keep getting the same response. I have followed all the steps repeatedly, with no luck.I want my farm back..Please

Hi @Aprildank75! We've sent you a Private Message regarding the lost of your game progress. You may click on the Forums inbox to check it. Here's how it looks like.

Please keep us posted. Thank you!

• AndromedaAndromeda Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Hello, I have the same problem as Aprildank75. I was on level 65or66 and am now back on 1. I followed all the steps repeatedly, but to no avail. My farm was connected to Google. But I don't seem to have connection to the cloud.
    I still seem to be in my co-op, I can see the sign, but I can't read any messages, because I'm "only" lv 1. I miss my farm dearly. Can you help me, please?

I've sent you a Private Message regarding your progress concern, @Andromeda. Please check it by clicking the Forums Inbox icon on the upper right side of the page. Thanks!

• arodriguezarodriguez Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star

Same exact thing. For 2 days I could not load past 2 % - I tried all the tricks and now I have lost my game. Level 48 gone - along with the cute dog I REALLY worked hard to get... Back to level 1 and so very discouraged.

edited August 2016

@arodriguez said:
    Same exact thing. For 2 days I could not load past 2 % - I tried all the tricks and now I have lost my game. Level 48 gone - along with the cute dog I REALLY worked hard to get... Back to level 1 and so very discouraged.

Hello, @arodriguez! You can try these troubleshooting steps that may help in fixing your 2% loading concern. As you're having concerns with your progress, you can follow these workaround. Otherwise, please contact our Player Support team by referring to this link for further assistance. Keep us posted on this, Thanks!

• DebbieUnwin1979DebbieUnwin1979 Posts: 14Registered User Pumpkin

Good morning. I updated my game this morning and when I opened it again I had reverted to level one again. I want my farm back please. I spent actual money on some of those things. It won't even start properly so that I can go to settings and try to log in. It opens and freezes. Please help me as soon as possible.

Thank You

Debbie Unwin

• sophie5sophie5 Posts: 5Registered User Loose Cannon

Hello, my farm went back to level 1 today. I was at level 37? I can't find a solution or a way to contact support. Help please!

• mhakimhaki Super Moderator Posts: 1,352Guest Cream Corn Champion

Hi DebbieUnwin1979 and sophie5! You can always retrieve your game progress by following the steps here. Otherwise, you may contact Player Support with a description of your concern, email address and Player ID to further help you in restoring your level. Thanks!