Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues
section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug
thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.
How to take a screenshot using an iOS Device?
Do you want to send us a screenshot but don't know how to take a screenshot on your iOS device?
1. Begin by getting whatever you want to take a screenshot of onto the screen of your iOS Device. This could mean browsing to a particular website or simply getting to the right screen in one of your apps.
2. When you've got the screen you want to capture displayed, you need to get coordinated. You need to press the Home button and the On/Off button at the top right of the iPhone or iPad at basically the same time. If you hold Home too long, you'll activate Siri. Hold on/off too long and the device will go to sleep.
3. When you press both buttons correctly, the screen will flash white and there will be a sound like a camera shutter. This means you've successfully taken your iPad or iPhone screen capture.
4. To view your new screenshot, go into the built-in Photos app and then tap on Camera Roll. In the Camera Roll, the most recent photo will be the screenshot you just took
Also check our related article(s):
• All Games: How to take a screenshot or screen video