Experiencing a bug? Please report it on the Bugs & Issues section by following the instructions on the How to Report a Bug thread. Posts of the same issue will be merged, & multiple posts will be automatically deleted. Rest assured that all issues/feedback will be noted.

Unable to connect to Facebook

LukasmithLukasmith Loose CannonPosts: 6Registered User Loose Cannon
edited November 2015 in iOS Bugs & Issues
I try to connect to facebook but it keeps saying that it is connected to a facebook account already. Here is where my problem occurs. I have multiple facebook accounts so I don't know which one that my farm is connected too. Please help.

Comments

• Sarah IceshardSarah Iceshard Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User New to the Forums
    edited October 2014
  • barbsmit01barbsmit01 Enthusiastic Expert Posts: 42Registered User Grasshopper
    edited October 2014
    mine will not connect either just keeps clocking that dumb sunflower saying you're almost home! it was working earlier...whats going on :(
  • Cheyenne MorrisCheyenne Morris Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited October 2014
    I cant log into facebook with the game because it keeps telling my my game is linked to another facebook account. How do i fix this. Ive tried deleting and reinstalling but that didnt help.
  • Abby321Abby321 Pumpkin Posts: 10Registered User Pumpkin
    edited October 2014
    I cannot connect either! My mom & I use this iPad and I logged her out of FB and logged me in but it didn't work. I submitted 2 error reports, they told me to force shutdown, make sure I had the latest updates, did all that but still can't connect. Tried to submit another bug report today but it says they're having tech difficulties. If I can't get or send speed seed there's no point in playing! I was just about to buy a bunch more keys but why do that when I can't connect.
  • Bianka SekarBianka Sekar Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited October 2014
    I started to experience this problem 2-3 days ago, and today it gets worse.

The starting process was smooth, i can see my farm start to load, but when the pop-up message about the connection progress appears, the game wont load any further and get forced close. But When i turned off the internet connection (playing off-line) it runs normally.

Please help, im in the middle of the Halloween Event and so eager to complete it.

Is there anyone here experiencing the same problem?

Thanks
  • a7sn12a7sn12 Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User New to the Forums
    edited October 2014
    I have the same problem
    I want a solution
  • Tracy HallTracy Hall Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited October 2014
    Can anybody help my game is linked to another Facebook account I have emailed zynga numerous times to help but got no answer, I have reset the game, deleted the game, reloaded the game but still I can't get it sorted please someone help me.
  • Precioussmile Ninteen FlyPrecioussmile Ninteen Fly Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 3Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited October 2014
    I'm having the same problem
  • Rebekah WilsonRebekah Wilson Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited October 2014
    Hi there, I had to restore my iPad due to a software error and ever since I cannot log into my previous played FarmVille 2 game. This is very annoying as I was on level 47 (nearly level 48), had 200+ keys, over 4 million coins, had purchased/won all dogs from previous tasks, had earned 115 eddy tickets, had a barn storage of 270 and silo storage of 80 as well as I had nearly finished all the Halloween tasks (up to the last lot of tasks). I have spent real money on this game and I am very annoyed as this is the second time I have had login troubles. I have tried to delete the app as well as signing in via Facebook and game centre and nothing is working. It comes up with an error that the game is logged in to a different Facebook account. I have only played my game of FV2 on this iPad and no one else has logged in to theirs. Can you please advise me of what to do. Kind regards Bek
  • karriemefreekarriemefree Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 3Facebook Connect User New to the Forums
    edited October 2014
    I updated my operating system on my iPad. Since then my game will not connect to anything. It keeps telling me I am offline and to connect to the Internet. I forced close, still nothing. I uninstalled app and reinstalled it, still nothing, and now I'm stuck on level 1 again because of the uninstall and I was on level 48. I can't even submit a bug report because I have no player number in the help tab because of the uninstall/reinstall. Any suggestions? I want to finish this Halloween event!
  • Albert LimAlbert Lim Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 2Registered User New to the Forums
    edited October 2014
    I'm just started to play...but I'm unable to connect to facebook.
    Error message " unable to connect to facebook" always pop out whenever I try to connect from my Ipad.

Any solution? Thanks.
  • Simon HendySimon Hendy Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User New to the Forums
    edited October 2014
    Has anyone had this sorted as I'm having the same problems?
  • LukasmithLukasmith Loose Cannon Posts: 6Registered User Loose Cannon
    edited October 2014
    ATTENTION!!!
    Here what I found. Go to iPhone/iPad setting, find FarmVille 2 in the app list on the left. Click on it and two options will appear on the right side. Go to Privacy and turn on Facebook connect. My game connected right away to Facebook after that... Hope this helps...
  • Ko Aye MinKo Aye Min Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User New to the Forums
    edited October 2014
    Can't connect with facebook.
    Connect with google+ is ok. Why?
    how can i solve this pbm. ?
  • Albert LimAlbert Lim Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 2Registered User New to the Forums
    edited October 2014
    Lukasmith wrote: »
    ATTENTION!!!
    Here what I found. Go to iPhone/iPad setting, find FarmVille 2 in the app list on the left. Click on it and two options will appear on the right side. Go to Privacy and turn on Facebook connect. My game connected right away to Facebook after that... Hope this helps...

Thanks for sharing. I've done that earlier, but it is till not able to connect to facebook.
    Any other suggestion?
  • mirjamvancmirjamvanc Pumpkin Posts: 1Registered User Loose Cannon
    edited October 2014
    I play mostly on my Ipad, but now I want the game on my Iphone, game center and all are same as on Ipad, but I'm not able to connect to facebook or gamecenter. Says it's already in use. How can I sync?
  • Dantrag BaenreDantrag Baenre Super Moderator Posts: 27Suspended User
    edited October 2014
    Hi mirjamvanc,

Thanks for playing! Are you getting any error messages when connecting to Facebook? Kindly check this FAQ on Facebook Connect Issues and let me know what happens.

Have a great day!
    edited October 2014
    I've submitted this issue to support 3 times and their solution hasn't worked yet. I'm about to quit playing.
  • Ruby ManubyRuby Manuby Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 2Registered User New to the Forums
    edited October 2014
    I'll try and make sense lol!!
    I have a regular FB page that I used to play Farmville 2 on and I had connected it with my iPad and Farmville 2 : Country Escape. However I decided to give up games on that account and just keep it for keeping in touch with friends and made a new FB page specifically for games (mostly Farmville 2) which is this account. Anyway now I can't for the life of me figure out how to connect my iPad to the new farm on this FB account. I have reset the game, deleted it off my iPad and re-downloaded, even purchased it with a different iTunes ID and reinstalled. Am I missing something? :) It just keeps telling me on the iPad that this farm is already connected with FB and to log in on that account on my iPad to continue playing. I even deleted the Farmville 2 app off my regular FB. So anyway, any help will be much appreciated, Id really just like to connect my new FB with a new Country Escape on my iPad if possible. Thanks in advance!!
  • Ruby ManubyRuby Manuby Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 2Registered User New to the Forums
    edited October 2014
    Oh my gosh, I just submitted a new thread about this exact problem! Whoops :) What is their solution? Ive tried deleting the app, reinstalling, purchasing with a different iTunes account and more!
    edited October 2014
    Now I cant even submit the support ticket because they're "experiencing tech difficulties". What a Mickey mouse outfit!
  • sandycardsandycard Pumpkin Posts: 2Registered User Loose Cannon
    edited October 2014
    I cant log into facebook with the game because it keeps telling my my game is linked to another facebook account. How do i fix this. Ive tried deleting and reinstalling but that didnt help.

Ok.. I just fixed on my iPad..

The problem is you have erased all data and setting from iPad and reinstalled applications.

When prompted during re activating the iPad... Language, country etc... You must use your backup data.

If you do not Game Central is all confused. You may have tried to key user name in .. Got it wrong as the message said user name not available. Basically... This is where confusion occurs..

Backup installation, reinstall apps and everything. Your cloud should have latest game data..

Hope this helps.
    Sandra
  • TECmayorTECmayor Forum Detective Posts: 15Suspended User
    edited October 2014
    I have this issue 45% of the time; where my network connection seems to come and go? happened after an update ( 3rd i think? )

I log on, its fine, after about 2 mins it loses connection for about 30 seconds then come back, and after 2 mins goes back of line?

:confused:
  • Bhavesh BudhkarBhavesh Budhkar Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User New to the Forums
    edited October 2014
    this morning after updating farmville to version 2.1.127, i'm not able to login to any of the account. it shows sunflower and after some time error pops up 'unable to connect'.
    please help!!!!
  • rjeanmarcumrjeanmarcum Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 2Registered User New to the Forums
    edited October 2014
    I am VERY new here, as I just registered to search for a solution to my problem late last night. So, I apologize if this isn't the best place for my post - but I was guided here by a current member after posting this as a reply, so here I am.

POINT: My daughter always played 'FarmVille 2 Country Escape' on my iPad, but last night she noticed the iPad was only pulling up MY FV2 account. (I have been playing for weeks now on my iPhone so I don't really know "what happened".) It's frustrating to say the least. I went as far as making her her own Apple ID to see if that would fix the problem. Nope. Still can't get out of mine. I've tried deleting, logging out of Game Center, reinstalling, rebooting. Nothing. We have 2 accounts, 2 players, even 2 devices and Zynga (or whomever) is still not differentiating between the two accounts. I submitted a ticket to Zynga last night, I'm just wondering if this issue has been resolved yet for anyone else who's dealt with this or similar issues.
  • Mr.UncannyMr.Uncanny Lord of the Forums Posts: 48Suspended User Building Expert
    edited October 2014
    Howdy Farmers!

Having problems connecting your Facebook account? Feel free to check this article that can help you solve your concern. Happy playing! :)
  • rjeanmarcumrjeanmarcum Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 2Registered User New to the Forums
    edited October 2014
    No, it's not Facebook. We don't play through Facebook. It's the iOS Game Center that's giving me such a problem. Can you direct me toward somewhere that may be more relevant? I'm sorry, like I said.. I have no idea where to go because I've never done this before. 😁 Thank you so much. 👍
  • Mr.UncannyMr.Uncanny Lord of the Forums Posts: 48Suspended User Building Expert
    edited October 2014
    Hello awesome Farmers!

We heard that you have been having problems connecting your Farm to your Facebook account. Please follow this helpful steps on this link to successfully establish a connection between your FarmVille 2: Country Escape account and your Facebook account. Happy farming :)
  • coolwatyrcoolwatyr Loose Cannon Posts: 1Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited October 2014
    I am having the same problem. It is SOOOO frustrating. AND I can't get help fixing the issue. I have tried everything. I have taken the game off my phone and reloaded it. I have tried going back to FB farm and sending my truck to the CE farm. It sent the truck - but that did't help either.
    I also changed my FB password to try to force it to have me log back in.

Help Zynga... please.
  • ups88racinups88racin Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 2Registered User New to the Forums
    edited October 2014
    I am also having same problem