General Crash, Loading & Freezing FAQ for Mobile
Depending on which Mobile device you are using, most issues (i.e. Loading, Synching of game, Missing Features) can be resolved by following the steps below:
1. Restart your App.
- Restart and Force-close your app by double tapping the "Home" button on your iOS device.
- The Multi-tasking bar should appear on the bottom of the screen.
- Hold down the game app in the multi-tasking bar until the app starts to shake.
- When the game app starts to shake, tap the "-" in the top left hand corner to force close the app.
*If you are using iOS7, please refer to this article when force closing an app.
- Go back to your iOS Springboard and reload your app.
- Tap on "Manage Application".
- Choose the appropriate app to "Force-Stop".
2. Update Game.
Make sure you have the latest version of your app. Go to iTunes Store or Android Marketplace to update your app.
3. Uninstall/Reinstall the App.
* This step is not applicable for FarmVille 2: Country Escape. We do not recommend uninstalling the app for the said game.
Make sure your account is backed up with Facebook or with your email address. You may lose all your game progress if your account was not backed up and Zynga may not be able to retrieve your game information.
- Hold any icon on your device until all of them start to shake; you will see an "x" next to each app that you can delete.
- Touch the "x" of the app you want to delete. You may have to confirm the deletion and/or rate the app.
- Re-download the app from your iTunes.
- Tap on "Manage Application.
- Choose the appropriate app to "Uninstall".
- Go to Marketplace to find and Reinstall app.
We hope you find this information helpful.
Zynga Player Support