Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Daily Race

jangjang Posts: 95Registered User, Facebook Connect User Chocolatier

Today I was list as 1st in the Daily Race. I checked 15mins after the finish and it listed me as no 1. To this time I have not seen my winnings why. Seem like Zynga are playing there games again. Please don’t ask me for a print screen before and after this is only a put off. It listed me as no 1 so I expect the winnings. Please advise ASAP. What went wrong.

Comments

• chrystalynchrystalyn Super Moderator Posts: 3,481Super Moderator Moderator

Congratulations for winning the Daily Race, @jang! When the timer runs out, the winner receives a pop-up message with the prize amount and the reward will be added an hour later. For further assistance, please contact our Support team and provide these details:

• ZID
    • Date of the race
    • Amount of reward/prize
  • jangjang Posts: 95Registered User, Facebook Connect User Chocolatier
    edited June 24

As normal Zynga are making up rules. I have been playing Hit it Rich for approx 7 years. When I have won the Daily Race I have never seen the reward amount come up on the screen. It was yesterday’s Race and I went on line about ten minutes after the race finished and it listed me as No 1 when the race finished. I know you have to wait 1 hour for the winnings to be paid. I waited & waited and to my surprise didn’t received anything but anothe4 person was listed as the winner. I want to know how come I have always been told if you are No 1 you WIN. I am fed up with the rules changing. Please advise.

I’am still waiting for an answer on why I didn’t receive my winning when I won the Daily Race? I don’t like being ignored it won’t go away.

I wrote on June 23 re not being paid for my Daily Race Win, I would appreciate if you could have some manners and answer me WHY I was not paid. I am waiting for a reply. I don’t like being ignored. I pay good money to play why can’t Zynga play FAIR?

• Momof4kidsMomof4kids Posts: 39Registered User, Facebook Connect User Learning the Ropes

Why in Gods name am i in a daily race with people whos biggest win are in the billions and mine is 200 million? I see this all the time and its just not fair! Other people even have biggest wins as low as 14 million! Three people have 3 to 4 billion as their biggest win! Really? How is that even allowed? That is a total set up to buy coins if you want to compete

• Momof4kidsMomof4kids Posts: 39Registered User, Facebook Connect User Learning the Ropes

I won the daily race today and my name is even on the last winner however I did not receive the money! Please pay me

Hello? This makes no sense, you post me as the winner but don't pay me, really? Can u please get back to me?

Hello? Still not paid for the daily race, yet it still says I won on the last winner! Does any one work in support? Do any of u give a ****? This truly is the worst company, yet u have no problem taking people's money, such greed and incompetence! I do hope someone sues this company

Oh, and please do not ask for a screen shot, that's your job to know these things

• leprachanleprachan Posts: 5Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Why, in the daily race anytime I win any amount in the game I am playing it doesn't always show up? Today for example I am short by 36,000,000. that I won earlier this morning? Why does your daily race not always show your winning amount from the game you are playing and not add it to what you have earned in your daily race ??

Still wondering when I will get my winni vs for the daily race the other day

My winnings for the daily race on July 1st

How do u get support people, spent hundreds of dollars on this game in the past and I can not believe no-one will get back to me

Do I have to post a comment each day , because I will, really, what is wrong with u people

@Momof4kids said:
    Still wondering when I will get my winni vs for the daily race the other day

@Momof4kids said:
    My winnings for the daily race on July 1st

@Momof4kids said:
    I'm owed 28 million

@Momof4kids said:
    How do u get support people, spent hundreds of dollars on this game in the past and I can not believe no-one will get back to me

@Momof4kids said:
    Do I have to post a comment each day , because I will, really, what is wrong with u people

Appreciate the reports, @Momof4kids. If you've already contacted our Support team, it would be best to wait for their response as they are thoroughly researching the issues before reporting back to players.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

@leprachan said:
    Why, in the daily race anytime I win any amount in the game I am playing it doesn't always show up? Today for example I am short by 36,000,000. that I won earlier this morning? Why does your daily race not always show your winning amount from the game you are playing and not add it to what you have earned in your daily race ??

Thanks for reporting, @leprachan. Please try performing these troubleshooting steps:

If the issue persists, you can contact our Support team and provide these details:
    1. Date/Time
    2. Screenshot of the Daily Race Score before and after game winnings

Chrystalyn stated wait for a reply from the Support Team. The only problem is that they never reply. It is only a put off saying BAD LUCK we Don’t Care!! I have been waiting nearly 12 months for Support to look into problems I think Chrystalyn lives in Fairy Land and Zynga do not give a STUFF about the players.

There is no way to reach out to support and I'm still waiting g for my 28 million, I won the race nd I can't reach support! Ugh!