Bonus

MargiDAMargiDA Posts: 41Registered User, Facebook Connect User Grasshopper

Today I noticedbonus says you can collect 365 times today HOW I’m down on luck I could use it I don’t get my emails anymore I can’t figure it out it’s 440,000 bonus HELP

Tagged:

Best Answers

• AicirtaPAicirtaP Posts: 10Registered User, Facebook Connect User Pumpkin
    Accepted Answer
    MargiDA,
    I think they were closed for the week of Christmas and returned Jan 2nd. Probably catching up. I know I sent a email to my host last week & still waiting for an answer and I'm sure once she catches up I will hear from her.
  • Sofia AllianahSofia Allianah Super Moderator Posts: 52Super Moderator Moderator
    Accepted Answer

Apologies for the delay, @MargiDA and @AicirtaP. What you're seeing in the Bonus popup was an error, and it should be fixed by now.

Thank you for your patience.

• MargiDAMargiDA Posts: 41Registered User, Facebook Connect User Grasshopper
    Accepted Answer

Sure too bad it was on there for days 2xs a day saw it 8xs at least will I start to get my regular emails have not been getting bonus emails for weeks was that a holiday thing are you short on employees the slots were bad for days during cozy cabin I didn’t get bonus then that pops up so it made me think it was a puzzle find it and u could collect 365xs lol cray cabin not too cozy when it finally started up I stayed up all night trying to finish only got to secret level4 Thanks for consideration of answer r there list of promotion titles I’d like 2 c as I get ones I see no one else gets? Thanks Hap new yr Margi

Accepted Answer

Kind of answered some of questions

Accepted Answer

Thank you you need days off too I hope you had good vacations when you usually respond so quickly I got use to it I’m sorry the game means a lot it’s my escape but it’s a job sometimes I have to check myself but it was quite frustrating trying to do a challenge when things were not moving at alll bonus not coming no answer from support and winning and not getting coins so I’m sorry I do tell you when your doing good and I do love game I’ve been playing when you had to sync or you lost everything I’m on my 3rd ipadwith game and lost everything twice some once but you have come such a long way I just wish I could buy complete game reality you have done phenomenal with the game thanks for putting up with the crap I send Margi

Accepted Answer

Answers