Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

daily bonus

winterstarwinterstar Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
Hello, Im rather new to this game so I'll try to be brief. My question is this When i collect daily free coins it states " day 1- day2" and so forth. yesterday i was on day 8 but today im on day 3. Could someone explain this? Am i missing something? Does it ever go past day 7? I havent missed any days so far collecting bonus however I was able to play a couple of days. Thank you for your answers.One last question what exactly is the mystery streak and does it ever get bigger?

Comments

• chrystalynchrystalyn Super Moderator Posts: 3,626Super Moderator Moderator

@winterstar said:
    Hello, Im rather new to this game so I'll try to be brief. My question is this When i collect daily free coins it states " day 1- day2" and so forth. yesterday i was on day 8 but today im on day 3. Could someone explain this? Am i missing something? Does it ever go past day 7? I havent missed any days so far collecting bonus however I was able to play a couple of days. Thank you for your answers.One last question what exactly is the mystery streak and does it ever get bigger?

Welcome to Hit it Rich, winterstar! You may contact our Customer Support to review your account further. Please refer here and create a ticket through the Contact Us button. While for your other concern, are you referring to the Super Streak Multiplier? If yes, once you've collected your daily bonus for 7 consecutive days, the Super Streak Multiplier will be enabled. Also, as a new player, you can visit this link for guides that will help you play the game. Enjoy!

• iiidontknowiiidontknow Pumpkin Posts: 14Registered User Pumpkin

This has happened to me multiple times. It Usually resets me to day 1 but last time it was day 2. I contacted "support" and was told that I didn't login within the 24 hour period. BUT... NO WHERE does the game/rules say it must be within 24 hrs! It says "every day"! That means before midnight. Everything else resets at midnight, why not the streak?!?! Oh, yeah, they can't screw you if they play by THEIR OWN RULES! If the free coin gifts, free spin gifts reset at midnight, I would believe that would mean that is the new day, not 24 hours from now...whatever time that may be! So the "support"told me that I missed my streak by 2MINUTES! 11:40pm login one day 11:42pm login the next WTF?? Cheat!

Ok, none of my above rant or anything the "support" said covers why it went to day 2 instead of 1, I still don't know why. So I have no idea why yours went to day 3.