Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BONUS Issues [Daily/Streak/Rewards]

Comments

• Cheryl TeegsCheryl Teegs Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 2Registered User
    edited November 2015
    Hi, I just did the free bonus (the one we get every 2 hours now!) and it was never added to my coins. Has anyone else encountered this problem? Thanks.

It seemed to me that I have on a couple of occasions, however at the time of the first one, I just thought I had falsely remembered my previous total. When it happened the next time, I knew what my total was before.
  • Jennifer LibbeeJennifer Libbee Loose Cannon Posts: 8Registered User Loose Cannon
    edited November 2015
    I was playing Hagar the Horrible i was in a bonus game and won big my winnings were 130k then suddenly it started rolling backwards to 23k. At the end of my bonus game I was only awarded 30k. Where did my other 100k go? I think it should be awarded to me since I won it before the winnings started rolling backwards.
  • geoff01geoff01 Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User
    edited November 2015
    I have not received many credits in my bonus spins every 2 hours, and when I play the slots, I seem to run out of coins really fast!! 2 hours is a really long wait after playing for about 2 minutes!!!
  • bammbamm5bammbamm5 Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Facebook Connect User
    edited December 2015
    Go back to day 1 alll the time. I just played yesterday . What do I have to play all day if so I will delete this game
  • Dan EspyDan Espy Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited January 2016
    Ilooseit wrote: »
    Every day I log in several times a day, but the system still says I've been in 0 days... NOT OK.. I literally have been in several times a day for almost a month and it used to show how many days, but now it only shows 0 every time. Anyone KNow how to fix this issue???

Thanks.. Very annoying when I really love the game.. :mad:

Same here.. Looks like it's been a problem for a while now 😔
  • chrystalynchrystalyn Super Moderator Posts: 3,625Super Moderator Moderator
    edited January 2016
    Hello Spinners,
    karen1945 wrote: »
    Not getting double coins on the 2 hr bonus streak. Anyone else having this problem?
    It seemed to me that I have on a couple of occasions, however at the time of the first one, I just thought I had falsely remembered my previous total. When it happened the next time, I knew what my total was before.
    I was playing Hagar the Horrible i was in a bonus game and won big my winnings were 130k then suddenly it started rolling backwards to 23k. At the end of my bonus game I was only awarded 30k. Where did my other 100k go? I think it should be awarded to me since I won it before the winnings started rolling backwards.
    geoff01 wrote: »
    I have not received many credits in my bonus spins every 2 hours, and when I play the slots, I seem to run out of coins really fast!! 2 hours is a really long wait after playing for about 2 minutes!!!

Kindly contact our Customer Support to further check your accounts. For more information about your Support Options, please check here. You may also refer to this article on how to submit a mobile support ticket.
    bammbamm5 wrote: »
    Go back to day 1 alll the time. I just played yesterday . What do I have to play all day if so I will delete this game

For the Daily Streak not resetting or progressing issue, no worries! This has been reported to the team. Rest assured that they will look into this matter. For updates about the Known Issues being investigated, feel free to visit this link. Thanks for your patience and understanding.
  • Kathy Arrow HahnKathy Arrow Hahn Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User
    edited January 2016
    Daily Player. Zynga gives me the 7 day bonus for a few days then goes back to one day as though I never played.
    edited January 2016
    Daily Player. Zynga gives me the 7 day bonus for a few days then goes back to one day as though I never played.

Hello Kathy! This has been reported to the team. To check your account further, please contact our Customer Support. To reach them, you may refer here and click the "Contact Us" button. Thanks.
  • iiidontknowiiidontknow Pumpkin Posts: 14Registered User Pumpkin
    edited May 2016
    " no worries! This has been reported to the team. Rest assured that they will look into this matter"

OK, riiight! I have been reset to day 1 again! I play EVERYDAY! several times a day, usually for hours! It appears that every time there is a promotion like "Race for the Roses" I get reset so the game doesn't have to give me my x2 for my 7 day streak plus the x2 that I'll get playing the promo. So essentially I'm AGAIN getting screwed out of tens of thousands of coins! I reported this via email WEEKS ago, got this same answer. I want my coins not more empty ( I was going to say promises, but we haven't even gotten that!) responses!
  • antonanton Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

hit it rich
    I play every day after three- four days, he says I have not been , and should I start again resume in now was on day 5 or 6 and could start again

• Species8472Species8472 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Why am I back down to day one on bonuses???....

• sassy10001sassy10001 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I won the daily race today 6-30-16 - it was 1,100,000,000 and it did not add to my total tokens. Please help. Thank you

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New to the Forums
    edited July 2016

@sassy10001 said:
    I won the daily race today 6-30-16 - it was 1,100,000,000 and it did not add to my total tokens. Please help. Thank you

Hello @sassy10001. Please contact Customer Support so they can check your account further regarding your Wins on the Daily Race by clicking here. Rest assured the team is working on this display issue.

• ghdominoghdomino Posts: 0Registered User, Facebook Connect User New to the Forums
    edited July 2016

wHY IS THIS HAPPENING. i'VE BEEN GETTING THE STREAK BONUS FOR SEVERAL WEEKS NOW AND HAVE NOT MISSED A DAY INCLUDING TODAY. Ii WAS ON THE SITE THIS AM BEFORE NOON. WHY WHY WHY!!!

• deniseldenisel Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Question as to why my daily streak remains at x2. Play daily at least every other hour beginning at 4:30am est and it never changes. Been patient since this has been going on for months if not longer. Any chance its going to be fixed or are we loyal players going to have to give in and say that you guys don't care about us?

• bunnylover48bunnylover48 Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I have played several games for the high bonus stakes, and when I reach the big numbers, I have not received my bonus points. what am I supposed to do to get my much deserved bonus points?

@ghdomino said:
    wHY IS THIS HAPPENING. i'VE BEEN GETTING THE STREAK BONUS FOR SEVERAL WEEKS NOW AND HAVE NOT MISSED A DAY INCLUDING TODAY. Ii WAS ON THE SITE THIS AM BEFORE NOON. WHY WHY WHY!!!

@bunnylover48 said:
    I have played several games for the high bonus stakes, and when I reach the big numbers, I have not received my bonus points. what am I supposed to do to get my much deserved bonus points?

Thanks for reporting this to us, @ghdomino and @bunnylover48. To check your accounts further, please contact our Customer Support. Simply click here and create a ticket.

@denisel said:
    Question as to why my daily streak remains at x2. Play daily at least every other hour beginning at 4:30am est and it never changes. Been patient since this has been going on for months if not longer. Any chance its going to be fixed or are we loyal players going to have to give in and say that you guys don't care about us?

Are you referring to the Super Streak Multiplier?

If yes, the multiplier will always be x2 once activated.

• antonanton Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited July 2016

Every day I log in several times a day, but the system still says I've been in 0 days... NOT OK.. I literally have been in several times a day for almost a month and it used to show how many days, but now it only shows 0 every time. Yesterday he give 600.000 nou he sat your must begin from day one. thats every time so he steals money from me Same bye Heart of Vegas

• vincevince Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I log in on a daily basis. Admittedly I do miss a day but recently I'm sure I have logged in 10 days in a row. This morning however my daily bonus streak was rests to day 1. This is not the first time it's happened but it is the first time I'm absolutely sure. I see by the comments that this is a common complaint. Perhaps you should address it!

• donaruthdonaruth Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

i am having a problem as well it does the first part of the bonus than freezes so im losing my bonus pts

• donaruthdonaruth Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

once again did not get my bonus streak points this is bs keeps freezing and never gives total

• JOANNETJOANNET Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I play a few times a day yet since the game was updated, it looks like I have played each day...seems others have the same problem. will this be fixed?

• leepinleoleepinleo Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Hello, I had an issue with collecting the super bonus charm on my phone, (never had issues prior). On 2 occasions, it just froze up. I went to my laptop and the charms were gone as if I used them plus it kept me from using the ultra bonus , lightning bolt.

• tracilynnhtracilynnh Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    This was my bonus spin 10,399,800. Spun once in game at 28,500 and my coins dropped to 700k. This has happened numerous times and getting quite annoyed. I use my super bonus charms for it to just take the money back when I claim it. Please fix the issue.
  • babets306babets306 Posts: 0Registered User, Facebook Connect User New to the Forums

I log into Hit it Rich at least 3 or 4 different times during the day yet each day when I go in it keeps telling me I am still at day one. Please fix this. I have lost so much money in the past two weeks because of this bug. Thank you

• maddiemaddie Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I also have the same problem as above, new one of pass few days is when 1st amount is brought up plus the other 3 gift x2 has not been right. Before anything else added it showed 950,000 plus the other x2 should of been over 2,000,000. not 1,040,000. Besides losing on the 7 day streak, I am also losing big time on this part of the spin. Has happened every time I go for spin. What's up with this?

• groomergroomer Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Just used a charm that said I will get the mystery gift 2 times as much in an hour. I received it ONCE. Thanks

• maddiemaddie Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

what does "not a title but a Star" mean? See many people receiving this, is it a way of writing the problem off and not giving tokens due? Thank you

• plasti1016plasti1016 Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I play Hit it Rich on a daily basis. Frequently, I lose daily bonus. I will have 7 days then the next morning I will have 2 days the next.

• Encouragemint4uEncouragemint4u Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Everyone seems to have the same problem with countdown days going from 0 to 5 OR 7 days- even if you log in MULTIPLE TIMES A DAY !! Great to talk about it- but ZYNGA -DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!! There are many online slots sites. You would be foolish to keep ignoring your public.