Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Double and Triple Gift Charms Not Working

dee1712dee1712 Not a Title, but a StarPosts: 1Registered User
edited February 2016 in Bug Reporting
dee1712 wrote: »
Have the usage of the charms been limited, I am clicking on certain charms and receiving a message saying it is not available. Also anything to reduce the time appear to be now limited to one per 24 hours.

Hello dee1712,

This has been reported to the team and they are currently working on a fix. For updates about the Known Issues being investigated, please refer to this link. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 213 Cupcake Princess
    edited November 2015
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Missy PoplarMissy Poplar Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 2Registered User
    edited December 2015
    :confused: I just accessed my Hit it Rich account and noticed that I have 4 active double XP charms active at the same time, which I did not activate. Any idea how this happened?
  • Charlene Pollard FowlerCharlene Pollard Fowler Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 4Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited December 2015
    Went to play hit it rich on iPhone and said I could play free spin games.. tried and lost 2 games today.. also have lost a super charm and triple gift charms. plus losing coins when game freezes both on laptop and iPhone Please fix
  • Luna GlamLuna Glam Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User
    edited December 2015
    I know this is a known issue, but there hasn't been any update, and I haven't actually experienced this issue until today. I go to activate a double gifts charm, and the game freezes on the 'please wait while we activate your charm' page. I end up having to refresh the game, and not only has the charm not activated, but it has swiped the charm from my gift chest. If there are issues with these charms, I can deal, but these charms are rare and the issue isn't consistent, so I could have potentially activated the charm later on my mobile vs. my laptop where I had the issue. Please give me back my charms!
  • Roxanne Moulton BenderRoxanne Moulton Bender Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User
    edited December 2015
    If a 'charm' in HIT IT Rich! is not able to be "activated" b/c it is too old, then give me a way to delete it!
  • Patti MunsonPatti Munson Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 4Registered User
    edited December 2015
    my charms are activating
  • Paula WallisPaula Wallis Loose Cannon Posts: 9Registered User Loose Cannon
    edited December 2015
    I wish you could refuse charm. I have a bunch of the double gift charms that won't activate. What is Zynga doing about the problem with those charms?
  • Nancy Molinaro-NelsonNancy Molinaro-Nelson Loose Cannon Posts: 12Registered User Pumpkin
    edited January 2016
    I can't activate 2 of my charms I click on them and nothing happens.
  • vawild76vawild76 Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User
    edited January 2016
    Twice in the last 3 days I have used the double VIP charm and my wagered for the hour and my VIP points did not change. Each time they stayed at the value they were before I started to play.
  • anton martinus de klerkanton martinus de klerk Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User
    edited January 2016
    Why do i battle to get to help forum.It never opens.
    Why would my double gift Charm refuse to activate and if it does the Game refuses to load so that i cannot spin.This happened so many Times i lost count.I Play and i fill the Charm
    Meter and share my Charm why can mine not open.I mean if you do not want to give a charm just take it off????
  • chrystalynchrystalyn Super Moderator Posts: 3,625Super Moderator Moderator
    edited January 2016
    Hello Spinners,

Are you encountering this error message "Sorry. The charm was unable to be activated. Please try again." when activating the Double Gift Charms? If yes, the team is working on this matter. For updates, kindly refer to here. You may also contact our Customer Support to further check your account. Thanks for your patience and understanding.
  • rwall10448rwall10448 Loose Cannon Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited January 2016
    According to what I see the double/triple gift charm issue has been going on since 2012. It doesn't appear that they are working on it, just that they are aware of it. Really is a bummer since you end up losing coins and free spin games due to them expiring.
  • Paula WallisPaula Wallis Loose Cannon Posts: 9Registered User Loose Cannon
    edited January 2016
    Why hasn't the issue of the gift charms not working been resolved? It's been 3 months since this has been a known problem. Zynga should remove them from the "spin" till it's fixed. I'm tired of repeatedly "winning " these charms, and not something I can use.
  • Kim RockKim Rock Pumpkin Posts: 1Registered User Loose Cannon
    edited January 2016
    Have used 3 double gift charms on the last 3 days and none of them are working so I in a sense WASTED them!!! If I dont use them they expire .. when u do use them they dont work.. Just want to collect the extra spins from friends.. sigh.. Will this be fixed soon?
  • wilfredc007wilfredc007 Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 2Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited January 2016
    Can not find the Band-Aid section.

My charms sometimes activates and sometimes not. But when it activates I do not get any free spins for the day. It says my limit was reached, but I have plenty available. please help.
  • Jennifer LibbeeJennifer Libbee Loose Cannon Posts: 8Registered User Loose Cannon
    edited January 2016
    My charms are not working properly. I cant use them most of the time, and when I can use them they dont work right. When i use my double gifts charm i do not receive double gifts or spins.
  • Jennifer LibbeeJennifer Libbee Loose Cannon Posts: 8Registered User Loose Cannon
    edited January 2016
    I have been trying to use my double gifts charm, it says its activated but does not give me double gifts.Please fix this. This has been happening for 4 days now. I feel that I am owed free spins and coins.
  • iiidontknowiiidontknow Pumpkin Posts: 14Registered User Pumpkin
    edited January 2016
    I can activate my dbl gifts charm, however it doesn't do anything. the pop-up window appears and says that I activated a charm, and the timer counts down in the upper left, however my gifts all still say limit reached.

And the links that have been posted don't go anywhere but the "new & improved" support. If you want to know what a loyal player thinks; not improved at all!!
    edited January 2016
    Hello Spinners,

We apologize for the posted links. A brand-new Zynga Player Support site has been launched. For more information about the new features and updates, please refer to this link. You may also check here and click the "Contact Us" button to further check your accounts.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.
  • Karmen GoosaKarmen Goosa Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 4Registered User
    edited January 2016
    the Double and Triple Gift Charms Not Working for me to i click it and it applies the charm but it says come back tomorrow so you loose the charm and you cant collect
  • Karmen GoosaKarmen Goosa Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 4Registered User
    edited January 2016
    the daily spin keeps resetting i am unable to get back to the 7 day i had it and in the middle of the day during a spin after the 2 hr wait some how i lost it but i had it the spin before so what happened in the 2 hr wait this is frustrating to say the least and to top it off the Double and Triple Gift Charms are Not Working for me i click it and it applies the charm but it says come back tomorrow so you loose the charm and you cant collect :( :( :( :( :confused: :confused:
    edited January 2016
    the daily spin keeps resetting i am unable to get back to the 7 day i had it and in the middle of the day during a spin after the 2 hr wait some how i lost it but i had it the spin before so what happened in the 2 hr wait this is frustrating to say the least and to top it off the Double and Triple Gift Charms are Not Working for me i click it and it applies the charm but it says come back tomorrow so you loose the charm and you cant collect :( :( :( :( :confused: :confused:

Hello Karmen! The team is currently working on the issues with Double/Triple Gift Charms and Daily Streak Bonus resetting to day 1. Rest assured that once we receive an update from them, we'll let you know. To check your account further, you may also click here and click the "Contact Us" button. Thanks for your patience and understanding.
  • Maarten BijwaardMaarten Bijwaard Delightful Duckling Posts: 97Registered User Chocolatier
    edited February 2016
    It seems the Double and Triple gift charms are not working. Just activated a double gifts charm, but am unable to retreive more gifts.
  • Sandra L SzarkaSandra L Szarka Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User
    edited February 2016
    I have activated double gift charms at least twice and wasn't able to collect any extra gifts, so the charms were just wasted! It prompted me to come looking for answers, and I found this thread. I guess I'll wait for the issues to be solved before I try any more charms. Thanks for working on this.
    edited February 2016
    I keep trying to activate my double and triple gifts charms,they activate but I do not get double or triple gifts. Please fix this
  • Bernice HolifieldBernice Holifield Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 2Registered User
    edited February 2016
    I have been having the same problem for a few weeks now. I could not find the "Band-Aid" button in the article to click.
    Thank you for your help.
    Bernice
  • Wendy CousinsWendy Cousins Loose Cannon Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited February 2016
    I have sent in a few emails reporting this bug and always get the same message: we are working on it. For over 3 weeks now every time I click a double or triple gift charm, it uses it and then gives me the message I have hit my limit and cannot collect any more gifts. Funny how it just activated a charm to allow me but yet they don't. I have lost numerous charms because of this and it is getting very tiresome. We work at getting charms from friends only to lose them either by clicking and not activating correctly or by losing them cause they expire. It is a no-win situation. Why bother playing, when they can't fix a problem.
  • ChelakarmaChelakarma Loose Cannon Posts: 2Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited February 2016
    I have activated double gift charms at least twice and wasn't able to collect any extra gifts, so the charms were just wasted! It prompted me to come looking for answers, and I found this thread. I guess I'll wait for the issues to be solved before I try any more charms. Thanks for working on this.

Has not worked for 2 weeks for me. Waste of a charm and one hour to wait to use a different one. Have gifts that will expire by the time this is fixed!
    edited February 2016
    :confused: I just accessed my Hit it Rich account and noticed that I have 4 active double XP charms active at the same time, which I did not activate. Any idea how this happened?

did you figure this out?

it says they are active when Zynga gives us double XP or when one is active, they will all say it in the folder so you know you can't activate another.
    edited February 2016
    I don't get the message, but I dont receive the gifts either. I click on the charm, I get the pop-up that says it's active for 1 hour w/ timer running. I will go to my gifts and it says I have reached my max. I have tried refreshing, I have even restarted my browser, nothing works. I then have to wait for an hour to use any other charms. I have written about this problem before. I have had a bunch of my dbl gift charms expire since this started, I feel like I'm being cheated out of my gifts.