Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free Spins, Charms and Gifts Issue?

iiidontknowiiidontknow PumpkinPosts: 14Registered User Pumpkin
edited April 2016 in Bug Reporting
I have over 500 friends "playing" Hit It Rich, and my gift chest is empty. Completely empty, not even "Invite"s. I have removed the app and re-installed, and no change. I can request coins from most of my friends (there are a few specific people missing), however I haven't rec'vd anything in days. My husband has sent me coins and spins, so I KNOW there should be something there!

Hi iiidontknow,

Are you playing the game on mobile or on the web? Missing gifts has been reported to the team. Once we receive news from them, we'll update this thread. You can also check here for more updates about the Hit it Rich Known Issues being investigated. Thanks for your understanding.

Comments

• iiidontknowiiidontknow Pumpkin Posts: 14Registered User Pumpkin
    edited August 2015
    I am playing on both, Neither are showing anything FROM friends. I can send, but not rec'v.
    edited August 2015
    I have uninstalled HIR completely from my phone. I have removed it from my laptop, but left the history. I am on level 214 (very close to 215) and I am not willing to start from 1. if this is the only way to fix this issue, I will remove it and say goodbye to my favorite games.
  • chrystalynchrystalyn Super Moderator Posts: 3,630Super Moderator Moderator
    edited August 2015
    I have uninstalled HIR completely from my phone. I have removed it from my laptop, but left the history. I am on level 214 (very close to 215) and I am not willing to start from 1. if this is the only way to fix this issue, I will remove it and say goodbye to my favorite games.
    I am playing on both, Neither are showing anything FROM friends. I can send, but not rec'v.

Thanks for getting back to us, iiidontknow. The team is already looking into this matter. Please refer here for updates and make sure to click the "Fix it, Zynga!" button to track the affected players.
    edited August 2015
    and in the mean time, i should be getting 4 spin gifts, and 20 coin gifts EVERY DAY. so now I'm losing >1,000's of coins. this really is making me quite mad! FIX IT BEFORE YOU LOSE ME! (if i leave, my husband, 2 sisters, their husbands, and anyone who'll listen will leave with me)
  • Kathie Powell ZieglerKathie Powell Ziegler Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User
    edited August 2015
    I have been playing for a couple of years and am an Emerald member. I have been able to have 4 bonus spins per day, but for the past few days it has been sporadic, 2, 4, 2 and today 1! What gives?
  • Paula HenryPaula Henry Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User
    edited August 2015
    Mine too. Yesterday and today only allowed 1 bonus spin. I have 5 more in my inbox waiting and I'm going to lose them. What's going on?
  • Chad FlemingChad Fleming Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 3Registered User
    edited August 2015
    now on my web based attempts to play, it shows all my notifications of free coins as expired even when new....this is the second major issue i have had recently
  • 76buterfly76buterfly Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User
    edited August 2015
    I used my unlock charm which unlocks all games for 1hr but I was only able to spin twice on 1 of the unlocked games, not even 5 min before it locked the games. Very disappointed! 😕
  • eve777eve777 Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User
    edited August 2015
    I had 10 charms and I didn't use them and they are gone ? whats up with this ?
  • Becky BarkusBecky Barkus Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User
    edited September 2015
    I can not receive my gifts , shows 8 , can not get them, Becky Barkus
  • Mr.UncannyMr.Uncanny Lord of the Forums Posts: 26Suspended User Clueless Cookie
    edited September 2015
    I can not receive my gifts , shows 8 , can not get them, Becky Barkus

Hi Becky Barkus. I recommend that you clear your browser's cache and check if the issue persist. You can check the instructions here. Let us know how this goes.
    edited September 2015
    SERIOUSLY?!?! Not even a "We're sorry for the delay" ? NOTHING??? You have responded to other people who have commented...how about fixing my issue? I have been playing this game for a long time and really do not want to get rid of it, but I feel like I am getting screwed! I went back to approx when this issue first started and realized it happened when I started having friends send me Charms, which I never rec'd. I have not seen/heard one good thing about these charms, they are just **** everything else up. you should get rid of them completely. Maybe bring them back when they are not JUNK!
    edited September 2015
    i quit... this app has now officially **** me off to the point where I'm done.

I have been waiting for some kind of response, some help with the issue...NOTHING! BYE!
    Love the games, but i'm so freakin' fed-up i'm removing this app as soon as I post this.
  • Farmer KristinFarmer Kristin Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 2Facebook Connect User
    edited September 2015
    As a platinum level player, I can collect 8 spin gifts per day. When I use a double gift charm, I should be able to collect a total of 16 spins for the day, but I am unable to do so. It took a lot of time and money to get to this level. Please fix this issue!! Thanks.
    edited September 2015
    As a platinum level player, I can collect 8 spin gifts per day. When I use a double gift charm, I should be able to collect a total of 16 spins for the day, but I am unable to do so. It took a lot of time and money to get to this level. Please fix this issue!! Thanks.

Hi Farmer Kristin,

Glad to help you today. When you activated the Double Gifts Charm, your daily gifts limit will be doubled for one hour. Once enabled, all of the charms will enhance your game play for 1 hour. For more details, please check here. For other game updates and concerns, feel free to visit this link.
  • Farmer KristinFarmer Kristin Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 2Facebook Connect User
    edited September 2015
    Thanks, Christalyn, but I again activated my double gifts charm and was only able to collect another FOUR spins before it said my limit was reached. I am aware I have an hour to redeem my spins...the charm was active. It just does not work for spins. Please fix this.
    edited September 2015
    Thanks, Christalyn, but I again activated my double gifts charm and was only able to collect another FOUR spins before it said my limit was reached. I am aware I have an hour to redeem my spins...the charm was active. It just does not work for spins. Please fix this.

Thanks for getting back to us, Farmer Kristin. Regarding this matter, the team is already looking into it. Please refer to this article for updates and make sure to click the "Fix it, Zynga!" button to track the affected players.
  • Wendy SternburgWendy Sternburg Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User
    edited October 2015
    This has been happening to me as well for weeks now. I maybe get….one or two friends that sent me coins coming through every couple of days. Super frustrating
  • Peaches082Peaches082 Loose Cannon Posts: 1Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited November 2015
    I am having an issue with my charm meter not filling. It has filled to almost full, and for a little over 2 weeks, it has just stopped, stuck in the same spot. Meanwhile, I see my sister sending me tons of her charms she is getting, and she plays less and wages less than I do. Please help!
  • Ricardo CrawfordRicardo Crawford Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User
    edited November 2015
    Two days ago i recieved a charm which allowed me to claim my bonus every 30 mins for 1 hour. When i tried to activate it, the game froze and i had to restart my phone. When I got back into the game, my bonus clock had over 90 mins to go and the charm had disappeared. Today i received a charm letting me collect my bonus every 15 mins for 1 hour. When I tried to activate this one the same happened.
  • Shakisha JordanShakisha Jordan Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 2Registered User
    edited January 2016
    It's been like this for 3 or 4 days now. I filed an incident report and instead of really helping me they gave me $200,000 in coins BUT I need help!!
  • jan56jan56 Loose Cannon Posts: 1Registered User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited January 2016
    For some reason I am not allowed to send Free spins from the game I was playing to my friends. It is not the first time this has happened and my friends are beginning to think I have stopped playing. The game being played was Tiger Temptress.

Very disappointed:(
  • April JuarezApril Juarez Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 25Registered User Delightful Duckling
    edited January 2016
    i'm still having problem with my charms and today i got shorted 3 of my free spins and this is not the first time my spins get shorted it has happen a couple other times but everything is having problems allt one i do not understand:confused::confused: i try not to complain cause i hit it rich but i'm have troubles collecting coin on the page also for about a week or so can u please help or let me know something i would greatly appreciate it

_APRIL o:) _

• Paula WallisPaula Wallis Loose Cannon Posts: 9Registered User Loose Cannon
    edited March 2016
    In the last month the charm meter will not increase even after spinning over 300 times. Is this a known issue that is being worked on? I have sent a couple of inquiries to customer support.
  • Paula WallisPaula Wallis Loose Cannon Posts: 9Registered User Loose Cannon
    edited March 2016
    No, I have been playing this for a long time and I know how fast the charm meter normally increases. Have won over 1 million with one spin and meter never moved. Won daily race and meter never moved
  • Colleen MulcahyColleen Mulcahy Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 1Registered User
    edited April 2016
    Hello Paula Wallis

Hello Paula Wallis

The charm meter is actually working. Please be advised that the meter is affected by the size of the bet and how frequent you spin. We suggest you vary the size of your bet spin after spin. Keep Spinning!

It does not say how much the bet has to be in order to fill the charm meter, it only says you fill the meter by making bets and my meter has not filled at all. If it fills based on a specific betting amount, it should say that in the information section on charms. Since it does not, I have no idea how much I'm supposed to bet in order for the meter to fill, nor do I know how frequently I must spin as that information is also not present.
  • April JuarezApril Juarez Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 25Registered User Delightful Duckling

3 CHARMS WER TAKEN FROM ME IN JANUARY sOME OFMY FREE SPINS I GOT GIFTED TO MER FROM FRIENDS. WHY ??

_APRIL o:) _

• Heidi S RegnerHeidi S Regner Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 6Registered User Loose Cannon

hey guys loaded Terminator 2 for free spins. gm loaded froze on screen that shows when u chose to play

HEIDI S REGNER