Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unable to open Hit It Rich program in English Language

Mary Sutkowski KocherMary Sutkowski Kocher Not a Title, but a StarPosts: 1Registered User
edited August 2015 in Bug Reporting
I get the purple screen , a brief glimpse of the wheel and then the screen freezes. If you open the program in German or Spanish you can play the game. In English, the game freezes and can not play for over a week this problem. Is anyone monitoring this issue ?

Hi Mary Sutkowski Kocher. Have you tried to troubleshoot your Hit It Rich game? You can try troubleshooting steps found on this link. Let us know how this goes.

Comments

• iiidontknowiiidontknow Pumpkin Posts: 14Registered User Pumpkin
    edited August 2015
    I don't know if you got this problem fixed, but I had the same problem. When I logged in with Firefox I got the purple screen, then nothing else. I finally tried with IE and it worked. I don't know why, and I don't like Internet Explorer, but it loads HIR just fine.
  • chrystalynchrystalyn Super Moderator Posts: 3,625Super Moderator Moderator
    edited August 2015
    I don't know if you got this problem fixed, but I had the same problem. When I logged in with Firefox I got the purple screen, then nothing else. I finally tried with IE and it worked. I don't know why, and I don't like Internet Explorer, but it loads HIR just fine.

Hi iiidontknow,

Have you already updated your browser? If yes, the team found out that after the recent Firefox update, loading problems occurred. For you to continue playing using the said browser, please refer to this article and try the workaround provided. Thanks.