Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Game is different on other devices?

sunflowers55sunflowers55 Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
I play on my ipad and have had it for almost 2 years now & im on level 733 and my hourly bonus is only at 27 mill. coins with a super spin max winning is 1.2 bill.... now my friend just started playing on her device and she is level 100 with a hourly bonus at about 180mill with a max super spin amount of almost 6 bill! how is that possible? why is my bonus so low?

As well as my minimum bet on boards is 250,000 and she can only go as low as 1,000,000.
example: on horse of a different color i can bet as low as 5mill but she can only go down to 25mill. why is this?

Answers

• sunflowers55sunflowers55 Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
  • George CranutGeorge Cranut Not a Title, but a Star Posts: 5Registered User Loose Cannon

It all depends on what you have in coins! Like I have trillions and level 8000+ yet I cant bet the lowest amount on most games it is stupid. And trust me there is a cap at bonus, and wheels and all of that. At one point I couldnt cover my daily's final win **** because I didn't have that kind of credits. So I would fail them. I dont even have access to all machines yet my level is past what they show for machines. It is all gimmick make you pay anymore. At one point they cared about customers now only about how much you want to spend. They dont care about rest of it!