Slot ventures challenge

mparker1201mparker1201 Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Has anyone been having trouble with getting any kind of bonus or win in general on the slot ventures magnificent 777 game....I am on day 3, and nothing to really talk about. Not sure if there is a problem with the game or tight reels...I have played thousands up to millions with no luck...Anyone else having this problem? Any help is much appreciated. Thanks in advance...

Comments

• Momof4kidsMomof4kids Posts: 646Registered User, Facebook Connect User Mazter Guardian

I have been playing these games for years and that is one of the worst games I have ever played. It rarely hits, and I have noticed if it does hit, it hits on lower bets. Good luck

• mparker1201mparker1201 Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

It’s not one I normally play either...thank you for the heads up...much appreciated

• bulldogryanbulldogryan Posts: 143Registered User, Facebook Connect User Saint Spontaneous

Sorry for the delay as Slotventures is done but for future reference on this game it pays really really bad..HOWEVER...when you do hit all 7's you win a nice pay out. I was betting $3 million a spin and I made over a billion coins in about 5 minutes as I hit all 7's 3 times and completed the requirement for Slotventures. It takes awhile and it may seem you constantly are losing but when you do hit you do really get a nice payout even with a lower amount bet