And of course, i won the rival and it did not pay out

Momof4kidsMomof4kids Posts: 646Registered User, Facebook Connect User Mazter Guardian

So, I gues I am screwed out of the payout since I won my rival today, I went in to collect my winnings and all it did was give me my new rival for tomorrow, no mention of today’s at all! 🙄 it’s so ridiculous the amount of glitches in this game, and the worst part is, no one cares and there is no one to contact! What company this big has no support or someone to contact when their product fails? Zynga. I can’t believe the people who started this company really wanted to see such incompetence

Comments

• JKalinaJKalina Posts: 6Registered User, Facebook Connect User Loose Cannon

Is there a way to see how much your rival's winnings are while the competition is still on?

• Ribbs62Ribbs62 Posts: 11Registered User, Facebook Connect User Pumpkin

The whole rival competition is an absolute joke! I just “won” against my rival, if you can call it that. My total was 8.9 BILLION and her total was 8.2 BILLION coins wagered. My “prize” for winning... wait for it... 1.4 MILLION measly coins. WTF is the point?!

• bulldogryanbulldogryan Posts: 143Registered User, Facebook Connect User Saint Spontaneous

yeah stay away from this stupid game. Not worth the time and effort for a measly $1 million coins. Nice try ZYNGA but please TRY AGAIN>

• gwieniechigwieniechi Aged To Perfection Posts: 232Registered User Cupcake Princess

@Ribbs62 said:
    The whole rival competition is an absolute joke! I just “won” against my rival, if you can call it that. My total was 8.9 BILLION and her total was 8.2 BILLION coins wagered. My “prize” for winning... wait for it... 1.4 MILLION measly coins. WTF is the point?!

@Ribbs62 said:

You are lucky to get 1.4 million. I only get 900 thousand. This site is so cheap in giving prizes. that is why
    I never play their bogus promotions.

• JepJep Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Rival screen is popping up over and over again---frustrating