Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Missing Coins

SystemSystem Posts: 324Registered User Administrator
This discussion was created from comments split from: ..

Comments

• jujubeejujubee Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited August 7
    When playing Wizard of Oz, I had @ 866,000,000 points. Went to home and had a super spin, when I went back to the game my points were 88,000,000. This has happened 2x in the last couple of weeks. I thought I was imagining it until today. Can you tell me where my points went. I know I had that many points bc I had played down from 1,110,000,000 at 2,500,000 a spin. ?????
  • ArcanaArcana Posts: 265Super Moderator Moderator

We're sorry for the inconvenience, @jujubee. While the game requires Credits as bets to Spin and can result in a decrease in your Coin balance especially during losing streaks, you can ask for help from our Support team to have your account checked. During ticket creation, be sure to mention the following and attach a relevant screenshot, if you have any:

➧ What's your Zynga/Device ID?
    ➧ How many Credits went missing?
    ➧ Did you reinstall the app, update the game version/the OS of the device, or change devices?
    ➧ Are you Facebook/Google-connected while playing?
    ➧ Did it crash/freeze before it happened?

Thank you.