Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Low drop rate of Lucky Cards

SystemSystem Posts: 320Registered User Administrator
This discussion was created from comments split from: Daily challenge totals.

Comments

• SusanMcIntyreSusanMcIntyre Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Wizard of Oz slots (Play for free!) has become a money game. The daily challenge includes a goal in the trillions to complete the game. I always bet in the millions, not hard to do with this game, and don't even come close to the trillion dollar goal. The other day betting 750 million a spin I received Lucky Cards but that was only when I bought a package! Two lucky cards and 150 billion spent. Tsk tsk.

• ArcanaArcana Posts: 260Super Moderator Moderator

Thanks for your feedback, @SusanMcIntyre. Please fill out our Feedback Form to share your thoughts with us. In the meantime, we suggest enjoying your Spins as those elusive Lucky Cards can be within your grasp as soon as the tides turn on your side. Wishing you the best of luck.

• Momof4kidsMomof4kids Posts: 572Registered User, Facebook Connect User Goldsmith

Yeah, don’t feel so bad, I was betting two BILLION for a long time and got no new cards! Come on! I should be able to complete ONE trophy! I honestly want to delete this game, for the amount of money I spend on this game combined with how much I bet I should have been on my third trophy! Why is it so hard? Every other tome I at least completed one. Honestly, people would buy more coins if they won something! Why is that concept so hard for u guys?