Hit It Rich Collections

TracyMGLTracyMGL Posts: 16Registered User, Facebook Connect User Muffin

So I received enough repeat cards with stars for a payout....because getting any new cards is IMPOSSIBLE. Anyway, I had 103 stars and received......$0 payout. I sent a message to @ZyngaAdmin and was told the payouts don’t come right away....wtf? As soon as I ever hit 100 stars or more I get coins, but not today and according to Vic M you don’t get paid out right away. I’ve deleted this app before and am close to doing it again. There’s no way to collect all the collections and now apparently repeat cards for stars isn’t working either.

Comments

• Momof4kidsMomof4kids Posts: 646Registered User, Facebook Connect User Mazter Guardian

Oh now that is funny! Of course they pay out right away! That’s the dumbest thing I ever heard! They did that to placate you! That’s horrible

• bulldogryanbulldogryan Posts: 143Registered User, Facebook Connect User Saint Spontaneous

I had the same thing happen to me yesterday. I collected well over 100 cards and received nothing.

• bulldogryanbulldogryan Posts: 143Registered User, Facebook Connect User Saint Spontaneous

I sent a response to Admin as well. They better fix because I also purchase coins so ever coin is counted.

• Momof4kidsMomof4kids Posts: 646Registered User, Facebook Connect User Mazter Guardian

Something is going on with this company! I can’t tell you what I went through to get my iPad! No one would call me back and did you guys know corporate has no phone number? I had to send emails to anyone who would listen and call everyone from billing to this forums moderator! Then they just sent it to me, no forms, no one reached out to me to explain, BUT, I had to prove that I won to some billing guy who I bothered! Thank God I save everything! I screen shoot every little thing, and that comes in handy! Now, I can’t get anyone to contact me about anything. My vip reps phone is FULL AND I am getting messages from new vip reps who NEVER return my calls! I thought I had to fill out forms or something, but nope, nothing? How is that legal? Anyways, my point is customer service has gotten worse if that’s possible! When you reach out through the game it was always bad, but I had my rep, now? I have no one to contact! I had a problem where my screen would turn white and it is still happening on my new iPad but there is no one to contact! It’s like this whole company has gone to c r a p! Read the app reviews, I do daily and every one is saying the same thing! The game is horrendous! People are even asking for a boycott. It seems to me instead of throwing money away on game updates they should put it towards customer service! I really hate this because I loved my vip rep and he was the only reason I was spending a lot of money on this game! I really hate deleting this app because I love reaching out to a few people I have met through this game but I don’t know what else to do, no one cares. Don’t people get tired of loosing and having no support in a company you are spending your hard earned money on? I think I must have suffered brain damage recently to keep trying!

• TracyMGLTracyMGL Posts: 16Registered User, Facebook Connect User Muffin

I agree with you all. After Vic M. gave me that **** reply I went back to the app and suddenly I was back to 94 out of 100 repeat cards. I didn’t even have to spin when a card pack popped up but this time instead of 103 stars I only got 100 and the lousy payout.....happened right away 🙄. I don’t think anyone should spend any money on this company until they figure themselves out. It’s horrible customer service! #bad #customerservice @ZyngaAdmin @zynga_is_rigged

• lisaspencerlisaspencer Posts: 2Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    edited July 6

I logged out and logged back in and lost all my progress in this event I’ve been on for 2 straight days
    Please help Zygna

• joanjoan Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

IT IS JUST SAD THE WAY THEY TREAT US PEOPLE LIKE IDIOTS

Yeah well this idiot will just play off the coins they give us, ive reached every level they have so far and won every jackpot there is to win so now I will spend my money elsewhere! I get a good amount of bonuses each day to play with and could care less about winning or levels, I will just play free! So thank you zynga for the now free game!