Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

new update feedback

SystemSystem Posts: 324Registered User Administrator

Comments

• isabelprenattisabelprenatt Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I loved this game, my most favorite, now I can't play. Hate this

• Momof4kidsMomof4kids Posts: 621Registered User, Facebook Connect User Mazter Guardian

Throwing money at us does not keep our attention! Lossening up the slots that they win more does! It also motivates people to buy coins! Why can’t you see this?

• SpringLillySpringLilly Posts: 11Registered User, Facebook Connect User Pumpkin

The comments I have seen is that we didn't ask for higher bet limits on HiR, we asked for higher bonuses. It's very difficult to play the weekly race, let alone the challenges with so little bonus, both in game and per hour. More fool me, I have bought coins twice this month (yes, April) only to lose everything very quickly.

• Momof4kidsMomof4kids Posts: 621Registered User, Facebook Connect User Mazter Guardian

This game is a complete waste of time, will not spend any money on this game, if I collect my bonuses every hour for a few days and then I can’t win anything, what in **** makes you think I am going to purchase coins just so I can loose? You people are stupid and greedy!

• bulldogryanbulldogryan Posts: 140Registered User, Facebook Connect User Saint Spontaneous

Yup, I am in agreement. All I am going to do is sit back and collect bonuses and friends spins. **** trying to play this **** game. I spent $300 million to get one **** bonus to win a measly $30 million. What a **** joke.

You know that’s true, we didn’t ask for higher bets, that’s just stupid! Why would we ask for higher bets when we can’t even win on the lower ones? Stop making it look like you are answering our needs, because if anything your game is worse and you really don’t give a c r a p!