Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need to delete profile on loyalty loungr

BreamartyBreamarty Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
I want to connect my loyalty lounge ibbeoke my old phone can you please let me connect it to my new phone. Plus I wrote in months ago about getting to platinum and not moving up and levels actually probably over a year ago

Comments

• ArcanaArcana Posts: 240Super Moderator Moderator

Appreciate your report, @Breamarty. On your new device, please sign up with the same email address you used before in the Loyalty Lounge feature to retrieve your previous progress. For further assistance, feel free to send a message to our Support Team. Be sure to give them your Zynga/Device ID along with a relevant screenshot/s to have your account checked. Although it may take a while to receive a response, rest assured that the team is eager to address all of our players' concerns at the nearest possible time.

On your VIP Points, it increases after leveling up or making a purchase. It takes some time to progress in the game when you're already at high levels, so we suggest playing with higher bets or spinning some more.

As mentioned in this article, 50,000 points are needed to become Platinum. To know the remaining points that you still need, refer to your "VIP Overview" dialog box, as shown in the image below. Thanks.

• BreamartyBreamarty Posts: 4Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star
    I can't Sign in because its already linked to 5 old accounts
  • ArcanaArcana Posts: 240Super Moderator Moderator

Appreciate your response, @Breamarty. As mentioned above, we recommend submitting your Zynga/Device ID to our Support Team for further assistance. We'd also be grateful if you can attach a relevant screenshot. Thank you.