Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Don't Fall For The Hype........

bulldogryanbulldogryan Posts: 140Registered User, Facebook Connect User Saint Spontaneous

Yup, I have seen enough evidence to conclude that there have been no positive changes in the amount of wins or bonus levels. If anything they are by far worse. I was going to start purchasing coins again but after keeping track on my spreadsheet over the past few days the amount of wins / bonuses /etc. I WILL NOT be spending one red cent on this company. I think they pulled a fast one of everyone by increasing the daily bonuses and spin amounts from 2 hour down to 1 hour thinking that players will start purchasing coins but they didn't do a darn thing about the spin wins/bonuses. They are atrocious. I hope other players have the sense to monitor their wins / bonuses before purchasing coins again. I certainly will not.

Comments

• howlidayhowliday Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I agree completely! I am embarrassed to say that I have spent a small fortune playing Hit It Rich over the past year, but will not spend one more dime. At least before the new higher free coins I got more bonuses and chances of winning. Of course if you are willing to wait and collect your free coins every hour, after a few days you should have enough to play for an hour or so. I personally do not have that kind of time or interest in the game.

• bulldogryanbulldogryan Posts: 140Registered User, Facebook Connect User Saint Spontaneous

Ok more of my two cents..or three cents this time :)...............

1. Reduced Bonus Wheel down from 2 hours to 1 hour = :D
    2. Increased Bonus Wheel Amounts Received = :D
    3. Friends Coin Amounts Listed = :/ , Please bring back the ability to see what your friends coin amounts are
    4. Purchased Coins Amounts Received (esp for lower levels) = :s , This really needs to be addressed. For example I would only receive approximately $194 million coins for $24.99. With only betting $1 million - $5 million per spin this amount can disappear quite quickly. I think an appropriate amount would be at least $300-$400 million coins. I do realize higher account levels receive much higher coin amounts but for the lowbies it just doesn't justify the expense.
    5. Weekly Race = :( , Please have the option of having both daily and weekly. By only have the weekly race it really detours many players because the top 5 weekly players sometimes have almost $300 Billion - Trillion(s) in weekly winnings. There is absolutely no way most players can compete with these elite players. I loved the daily race as many times I won but have never come close to even being in the Top 10 in the weekly.
    6. Game Bonuses = :# This needs to be addressed the most in my opinion. I have seen no evidence with the reported changes in higher bets = bigger wins. Since the change I have rarely won a bonus game when betting anything higher then $5 million. The few times I did win I only won 5-10x by bet. In the golden days I would win $300 - $700 million on a $5 million spin. I did notice I was winning more bonuses on $1 - $2 million per spin but again the bonuses where usually 10x the bet; hardly what a bonus really should be.

I hope Zynga is on the right track and keeps on making changes to benefit the player. I truly believe if they make these changes discussed above that they will increase their bottom line as players will likely purchase more coins while attracting new players.

• Momof4kidsMomof4kids Posts: 621Registered User, Facebook Connect User Mazter Guardian

Yeah, I have to say after playing a week I am kinda disappointed! They give you this money to play with and encourage you to bet up and of course I did, and guess what? No wins! I would go hundreds of spins without any wins at all! I went through 4 TRILLION coins with no bonuses that were big wins! Wow! That’s not a loosing streak that’s just really bad business! Sorry, looks like you were right bulldogryan....so very disgusted

• bulldogryanbulldogryan Posts: 140Registered User, Facebook Connect User Saint Spontaneous

Momof4kids....Private Message me. I wanted to tell you something

• Tanner57Tanner57 Posts: 45Registered User, Facebook Connect User Building Expert
    I agree with all the above. I was all excited for about a day. Then when I sat back and really looked at it the amount you bet to winnings received just don’t seem fair to me. Once again it would seem to me that they would realize winning is what makes people come back and buy more coins. The numbers look bigger, but it’s all the same. Nice try though.
  • Momof4kidsMomof4kids Posts: 621Registered User, Facebook Connect User Mazter Guardian

It’s pretty bad when you win max voyage for a trillion coins and I couldn’t even place in the top 15!

• KathleenMKathleenM Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I am so frustrated and angry right now! I wish I could face the maker/makers of this low down dirty rotten game and slap the f*ck out of em!!! (I know that was strong but at least I did not say shoot them in the head, like I wanted to say!) I am with Momof4kids... spent money and won the Dragon Royal Rush and waited for the 300,000,000 coins... only to loose them in a matter of minuets in the Lucy slot because it would NOT hit anything spin after spin after spin... I kept thinking SURLY it has to hit SOMETHING after so many spins... BUT NOPE not so much as double my bet let alone a bonus round! I will NEVER spend a dime on ANY of these rotten CHEATING games again!!!
    Why can't they just let you have a little fun???? That was a rhetorical question, after all, it's all about how much MONEY they can get from you, right?... NOT letting someone relax and have a little fun! May their money grubbing souls burn in ****!

• KathleenMKathleenM Posts: 3Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

Ha! I put the "" in "fck"... but when I pushed "post comment" THEY instantly put all four "" in the last word I wrote... so they can CHEAT, LIE and STEAL from everyone but don't dare write "HLL on a comment!" How utterly hypocritical!

AND now don't let the ****asterick's**** show up at all in the last comment... JUST WOW!

I’m with you! I have to say, I sit back and say to myself....how the f are these people winning two hundred trillion coins in the weekly race? What am I doing wrong? I really am starting to wonder if these people are real because they have the game icon and no Facebook picture!

I need to start taking screen shots as I am seeing the same people winning the jackpots. Lequisha or something like that has one at least 5x since I have been playing. I have seen other names many times as well. I am going to start recording this as well. I can't see how they could be that lucky 'ALL' the time. I bet they are bots and not real people.

I have had that proof for months! I screen shoot every jackpot winner that comes across my iPad! And the same names appear over and over in the same day and same week! What I can’t understand is why they don’t loosen up these slots? Seriously, the leader in my weekly race has 400 trillion coins and with the next seven close on their heels! There is no way I could afford coins to compete with that! Again, it’s such a shame, greed continues to be the top priority!

Please lessen up you f ing slots! What the heck is wrong with you people? I play on TWO different devices which totals FOUR games !! They can’t ALL be on a loosing streak! This is just proof that this game didn’t change, if you want people to buy coins let them win! Otherwise, I couldn’t give a rat’s **** about spending money on this game! Back to the same old bull ****!

Throwing money at us to shut up doesn’t work

Ha ha! You blocked out the word p o o p

Yup you are completely correct. They are back to their same old bullshit games. They have every fricking game locked up tighter then Alcatraz. This all started yesterday morning. I am madder then ****. It took me 3 weeks to get my coins up to $2.4 Billion betting $1 - $3x million per spin. I know that isn't a lot to some of you but it took some work and effort. However the games were fairly loose and I was obviously doing pretty well. I will say every time I increased my bet from anything over $3 million I would constantly lose and 'NEVER' hit a bonus. I 'ONLY' would do well on $1 - $3 million bet levels.

I said this all started yesterday morning to where I believe they locked everything up like they normally do. I have noticed that evenings and weekends the slots are 'generally' looser but I can't back that up 100%. I am sure they won't be now as Zynga is back to their old **** games again. I was playing the SlotVentures and got all the way to the 'Wicked' game. That is where it all went down hill for me. I started this game yesterday morning and was only betting $1 - $2 million per spin. That game SUCKS. Occasionally I would increase it to $3 million per spin. From yesterday morning I have went from $2.4 billion coins down to $1.2 billion and only betting $1-$2 Million per spin. Unacceptable. I am giving up on trying to get the measly $100+ million coins on SlotVenture when it is costing me over a billion to win. I also did try the games that have been winning me coins: The new Elvira Game, Slingo, Mustang Money, Twice the Diamonds, Freaki Tiki and 'ALL' of these games are locked up as well.

I was going to purchase the $24.99 coin package deal when I was at the $2.4 billion level yesterday morning which would have only given me 200 million coins + 100 million coin bonus = 300 million coins. However after seeing what has happened in the past 2 days I 'REFUSE' to do so. I think most of us see their 'TRICK" and until this changes I will not purchase one red cent. If they loosen up the slots again then I might purchase some coins but for now I will certainly 'PASS'. Not a happy camper.

You also know there is a 'HUGE PROBLEM" when a person would rather sit back and collect their hourly bonus and daily friends spins that are gifted - RATHER - then actually playing the slots. I guess that is what I am going to do for a while as I am losing way to much. I can accrue about $50 million coins per day by just collecting bonuses and friends spins. I can't justify playing the slots right now seeing how much I have lost and how fast. Shame on Zynga.

Yeah, me too! I can collect about two billion right now and that’s what I am going to do! You would think that would be enough to play with , but that’s wrong, no bonuses and no big wins every three days I play! That’s how I know they are not allowing the games to win!you can’t ALWAYS be on a loosing streak!

Yup. Same old BS 2 days later. I didn't spin one darn time in the past 2 days and just sat back and collected my hourly bonus and friends spins. So this morning I thought I better bet some because I was falling back in the weekly race and don't want to be demoted on Sunday. Well same old BS as it was 2 days ago. Went through $250 million coins in a matter of minutes and only betting $1-4 million per spin. I just don't get it. Are they that clueless that when they tighten the slots tighter then Alactraz that people become extremely frustrated and stop purchasing coins knowing that they will lose those faster then a blink of the eye? Why don't they get that when they loosen the slots people start to have fun and feel more comfortable purchasing coins knowing that they will 'probably' increase their winnings. I don't expect every single spin to be a winner but my GOD, how is it that difficult to realize that looser slots = happy players = more purchases of coins.

I won't spend a red cent on this game until I see a difference. If nothing happens soon I will delete my account and spread the word of crappy / greedy this company is.

This is not money. This is monopoly money. Why does Zynga treat their games like we are all sitting in Vegas?

I only had about three trillion left from what they gave us a couple of weeks ago, so overnight I was betting about one to five billion coins, I lost all of it with absolutely no bonuses! None! It’s so horrible that I will not be purchasing any coins for a very long time! Also, I keep getting these notices that my friends are hitting the jackpots but when I go in to look up their stats there is no jackpot trophy and some of them haven’t been online for hours! So.....why are they lying? To get us to play that’s why! I’m so **** mad I want to report this to someone who will listen!P

Wow you are an elite player. With what you have lost I would be ticked off too. Wish we could send friends actual coins?

It doesn’t matter if you have millions or trillions, it’s very maddening when you loose your money to nothing and it didn’t have to be that way! All that money they threw at us did was make me more mad and expose the low payouts and greed behind it! I really want to find a way to expose this c r a p

• jimbyejimbye Posts: 17Registered User, Facebook Connect User Muffin

What gets me is when you buy one of those coin packs and buy the one where you”might” win $$$$$$ in coins!They don’t show us who won.I thought they use to do that.Unless I’m misssing it..Or maybe a ploy..........

That’s true now that you said that! I haven’t seen any names come through either!

The worst thing that happened to me was winning that max voyage thing! I always wanted to win that and now that I have I can no longer compete, I would have to spend ten thousand dollars on coins because the leaders in my race have 400 trillion coins! I just want to play and not concern myself with getting in the top 15 but it’s impossible because there are no wins at all! None! So now, I just get to sit back and watch all my hard work go down the drain and loose weekly levels, fun times!!

Good morning. Its like ground hog day. Same old BS. Same old losses. Same old 'NO" bonuses, Same old shxt. Since I have expressed how I would like things to change I would like to add-on a few more things.

(1) Please go back to the old friends interface where we can see the amount of coins per friend.
    (2) Implement a chat function that will enable a player to see who is actually on-line and have the ability to chat with your friends.
    (3) Have the ability to send your friends coins
    (4) I do see an increase in the amount you win if you complete daily tasks but it is still 'NOT' enough. A lot of these daily task cost around $100-$200 million or more esp. if no wins or bonuses are had. A measly $10 million bonus for completing doesn't justify the expense it takes to complete the daily task.

And of course loosen the **** slots please. I know I would for one purchase coins if I actually could win coins and have fun doing so. Since you have tightened everything Alcatraz style I am no longer having fun and I REFUSE to spend one red cent on this game or any Zynga game for that matter.

RyanR

• Tanner57Tanner57 Posts: 45Registered User, Facebook Connect User Building Expert
    I just went through 51,000,000,000 coins and not one single free spin or
    Bonus. And it was all the same game. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Yup, try four TRILLION! It was so disgusting I really want to take some kind of action for FRAUD