Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

gifted free spins

gwieniechigwieniechi Aged To PerfectionPosts: 209Registered User Cupcake Princess

With the new and actually better changes in the game as well as the bump up in coins, how about concentrating on the next problem. That is the weekly race leader board. it has been almost 2 months since we were able to see our totals for more than half a second. How about fixing that? Also the number of gifted free spins is garbage. I am allowed 8 gifted free spins. That still leaves 42 that i can not claim. By the time I can use them they will have expired. Do away with the gifted free spin limit or do away with them expiring.

Comments

• ShawnRoseShawnRose Posts: 1Registered User, Facebook Connect User Not a Title, but a Star

I don't understand, you give us the option to have many friends but we can only use 4 free spins a day and by the time I can use more, they are expired. You really need to fix this if you want people to keep playing your games.

• chrystalynchrystalyn Super Moderator Posts: 3,625Super Moderator Moderator

Apologies for the inconvenience, @gwieniechi and @ShawnRose. The team is hard at work fixing this display error, and rest assured that your progress will remain unaffected in the Weekly Race. Aside from our posts, you can check here for updates.

On the other hand, by game design, the daily Free Spins limit depends on your VIP level. For more details, please visit this article. Should you have other feedback/concerns you wish to add, feel free to fill this out.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

• gwieniechigwieniechi Aged To Perfection Posts: 209Registered User Cupcake Princess

@chrystalyn said:
    Apologies for the inconvenience, @gwieniechi and @ShawnRose. The team is hard at work fixing this display error, and rest assured that your progress will remain unaffected in the Weekly Race. Aside from our posts, you can check here for updates.

On the other hand, by game design, the daily Free Spins limit depends on your VIP level. For more details, please visit this article. Should you have other feedback/concerns you wish to add, feel free to fill this out.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

That is the biggest load of B.S. that you have spouted in several weeks. What difference does it make to you how many free spins we use? If you don't want to do it on a daily basis, than how about once a week we are allowed to clear out all those free spins. It is no skin off your butts. It won't cost you anything. Or is that part of the problem. Players may actually win enough on those gifted free spins to actually play without buying your over priced coins?